Thursday, September 08, 2005

Blog This 2005

This will be the second post that I make with the same content; this time I am saving it as I go, god damn it...

So I've been home from Blog This 2005 for just three days and the post-blogging-conference-depression set in. I had to go back to bed this morning and sleep until 10:30 because I've just been in a funk.

We had such a great time and I left Sacramento with new old friends and memories that I will carry with me forever.

I told everyone the second night that we were there that meeting your blogging friends IRL is sort of like if you were to meet a celebrity. You think that you know them, you understand their language, you know personal information about them, their spouses names, their children, where they live; you feel like you KNOW them. The reality is that they are only showing you a part of who they are and they are showing it to you in a form of expression that may differ from how others IRL see them and experience them. It's not a bad thing, or a good thing, it's just a thing.
All in all, the girls and Shaun were pretty much like I already "knew" them. There were a few things that I did learn about them from the weekend.

PISSY
IMG_1378IMG_1377IMG_1376IMG_1380
Pissy is an absolute sweetheart, and hardly pissy at all; unless she sees some hooker-ass-bitch in a short skirt strutting her stuff!
She is very prim and proper and polite and cordial.
She is old-fashion in a way.
She loves her husband with all of her heart and soul.
She is a loyal and dedicated daughter.
She has suffered tragedy but hasn't lost faith.
She is a loving and devoted mother and step-mother.
Her little girl means the whole fucking world to her.
She wants to make a difference in her step-children's lives and strives to give them what they need.
She likes to clean like I do.
She doesn't talk about sex, or say certain words that start with a "c"; If she does then, she does THIS:
IMG_1393 IMG_1392

KRISTINE
Kristine singing
IMG_1312 IMG_1400 IMG_1394
Kristine is like she is on the blog; only realer. (Is that a word?)
She is kind and sweet and warm and welcoming to everyone she runs into.
She knows everyone in the old-person karaoke bar.
She knows everything about BINGO.
She is a loving mother, and step-mother, and step-step-mother, and step-mother to Shaun's step-children.
She goes through a LOT of towels at her house.
She doesn't own any Clorox Bleach.
She is smart and sassy and sexy and beautiful.

SHAUN
IMG_1399
Shaun is kind and nice and wonderful.
He is a loving partner to Kristine and looks after her constantly.
He is a caring father and son.
He doesn't mind standing there while five women goe from gift shop to gift shop.
He carries all of their shopping bags.
He doesn't smoke, but carries a lighter to light cigarettes for others.
He doesn't drink, but hangs out in a smoky bar to drive three drunk women home.
He's just as smart and funny as he is online.

DASHABABY AND THE FONZ
IMG_1339
Dashababy and The Fonz are FUN, FUN, FUN!
They are sweet and nice and lovely.
Dashababy is HOT!
The Fonz is too cool and I would like to adopt her as my second mom.
Being with them was easy and comfortable and awesome,
I only wish we had more time to spend with them.
So that's what I think.

Here are some other pictures from our weekend...

Tutorial on the D-70
IMG_1316
Bingo Whores
Bingo Whores
The cold, foggy, but beautiful Golden Gate Bridge.
IMG_1335

Hopefully the post-blogging-conference-depression will soon pass; and we will all start to prepare for Blog This 2006 in Nashville, Tennesee!!!

Ciao y'all,
you hooker-ass-bitches.

15 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

Wow, RSG. You've gotten very popular with the spammers! I think it's the use of the term "hooker ass bitches" that's keepin 'em comin'!

Friday, September 09, 2005 4:07:00 AM  
Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

We've always wanted to go to Nashville.... :-)

Friday, September 09, 2005 5:27:00 AM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

RSG..you hooker ass bitch.
You are AWESOME!
Just fucking awesome.
I will sure as hell make sure my woodwork is bleached when you come to stay with me. My post blogger depression is passing..kind of...but only because I am going to the MOTLEY FUCKING CRUE concert this weekend.
I can't wait to see you again you lil' slut.
And BTW..thanks for posting all those ugly ass pictures of me.

Friday, September 09, 2005 6:38:00 AM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

And yes...Kristine is a hooker ass bitch for BINGO.
Chick freaked me out with her bingo skills.
She fucking rocks.
And she really does know every fucking person at the Almond Tree or whatever the fuck the name of that place was. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PERSON...

Friday, September 09, 2005 6:41:00 AM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

I love you RSG...yes the depression of leaving each other has finally worn off.

I did say, "HOOKER ASS BITCH" to SHaun the other day...but it wasn't the same.

NASHVILLE HERE WE COME!!

Friday, September 09, 2005 9:40:00 AM  
Blogger Sublime said...

That's a great idea! Sounds like fun...

There's definately a few fellow bloggers I'd love to meet IRL.

Take care,
Sublime

Friday, September 09, 2005 12:40:00 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Yeah, all you hooker-ass-bitches are invited to Blog This 2006 in Nashville, Tennesee. Gives you about nine months to get ready; practice your karaoke, get up your drinking stamina and do an online tutorial on Bingo and cussing like a motherfucker.

We'll be going to GRACELAND to see ELVIS and to the GRAND OLE OPRY where I hopefully will get discovered!!!

All are welcome;
well, except the 600 pound internet stalker man.

Friday, September 09, 2005 2:34:00 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

You HOOKER ASS bitch.
Mr. Pissy just told me that I must know every god damn word to every song in the universe.
You told me that when you were hammered the other night.
;)
You sing Melissa like a fucking pro!

Friday, September 09, 2005 7:00:00 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

Aw, what a great tribute!

Friday, September 09, 2005 9:26:00 PM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

MOTHER...WATCH YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE!

Jesus Pissy, you rubbed off on her!

and She already pee'd like a lesbian ;)

Saturday, September 10, 2005 1:27:00 AM  
Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

You should know upfront that Sue has already been to Graceland.... and asked to leave the gravesite for not showing the "proper respect."

Saturday, September 10, 2005 6:34:00 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

How does a lesbian pee?

Sunday, September 11, 2005 12:32:00 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

LOL I live in nashville but I am thinking damn i am glad to be on holiday in the UK right now lmfao :P have fun ladies

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 7:53:00 AM  
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

sooooo jealous. Sounds like you girls had a fantastic time partying and getting to know one another in the flesh.
I would love to meet some of my blogging friends.
Maybe next year in Nashville...
Why Nashville BTW??

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 8:11:00 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Kristine deducted that if I pee all of the time, (which I do,) and since I'm a lesbian then that must mean that ALL lesbians pee all of the time. (which we probably do, because we are all women, and women have a tendency to pee a lot.)

Just FYI to everyone: Pissy pee's WAY more than I do.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 4:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home