Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Pondering What to Pack

I know everyone is DYING to see my car photography from my trip; and I promise I'll have it up very soon. I took 169 pictures on my trip and it took forever to upload them to my computer, nevermind how long it will take to upload to Flickr, but they're coming.

I have bigger issues to deal with.

In EXACTLY 48 hours I will be boarding a Southwest Airlines Flight to Sacramento, California to visit with Kristine and Pissy. I'll be toting my laptop so I can war off of Kristine's neighbors wireless, and some PRESENTS for Kristine and Pissy and Shaun, (I learned my fucking lesson, okay...) But what the hell do I pack? I'll for sure be wearing my RSG shirt that Shaun made for me, so that I'm easily spotted by the media for our meeting, (media=Kristine with her D-70.)

But what else do I bring? I don't know what that Bitch-ass-Ho Kristine has planned for us besides drinking Captain and Coke, smoking cigarettes and making fun of Pissy's accent. I think I can wear jeans and a t-shirt for that, don't ya think?

Will we be going to church?
Do I need any formalwear?
What kind of shoes?
Bathing suit for the imaginary pool?
Maybe I could wear an imaginary bathing suit for the imaginary pool.
What does one wear to Bingo?

I'm so confused. This is really a fashion emergency.
Help?

10 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

Hmmm... I think you should just wear your RSG thong and tee all weekend.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 7:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

guess I should have loaned you my bathrobe?

You're gonna have a great time! I wish you a very safe trip :D

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 8:28:00 PM  
Blogger LeLo said...

No birkenstocks and no hippy dippy lesbian wear.
You're going to California, RSG.

;)

Have a GREAT time. I will be checking in to see what you crazy ladies blog about. I can ONLY imagine. HOly crap.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 8:37:00 PM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

OMG...I am ROLLING on the floor laughing....

Church and formal wear...

Oh god...I might have just peed my pants.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 8:19:00 AM  
Blogger exile said...

here's a tip, one dress casual outfit, one formal, and then comfy clothes.

the dress casual will meet most needs

the formal work because you can never be over dressed (you just look like you have some where else to go)

the comfy clothes let you move about freely

and you can mix combinations of these to suit your needs.

atleast, that's what the gay guys on tv recommend.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 10:45:00 AM  
Blogger exile said...

btw, where in CA will you be? i'm a native, so i might be able to say hi.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 10:46:00 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

In honor of Bucky, I gotta go with assless chaps. With the RSG shirt of course

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 2:21:00 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

Naked might work...assless chaps, sure!

It's hot down here in CA right now...well I assume it's hot where Kristine lives too as it's hot where I'm at! (I live about 100 south of her)

Whatever you wear or bring, I'm sure it won't matter...you'll be having too much fun to care!

Have fun, be safe and take LOTS of pictures!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 5:00:00 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Kami: Damn, I dont' have an RSG thong... Shaun?????


Little Sister: Yes, I think you should have lent me your bathrobe! BTW, that pic is coming up next.


Lelo: I'm a bad lesbian, I don't own any Birks. I do have Dr. Martens and I will be sporting those. Are they okay for California?

Kristine: Pee your pants and clean that up BEFORE I get there. I like to be prepared ya know.

Exile: I'll take your gay guy on tv advice. We'll be in the Sacramento area. Contact the cruise director Kristine for event planning...

Jas: That is a fucking great idea; do you think they'll let me through airport security like that?

SFG: Assless Chaps...Where do I get some of those?

Soozie: Is it hot? It's really cooled down up here in the NW. I'll need to bring my bikini for the imaginary pool.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 5:44:00 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

I am bringing shorts and tshirts.
That's it.
Flip Flops.
I AM SO EXCITED!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 6:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home