Saturday, September 10, 2005

The movie that you shouldn't see...

unless you like getting the shit scared out of you.

Yesterday I agreed to go see the movie The Exorcism of Emily Rose with my brother.

Big mistake.

Huge.

That movie fucking frightened me so fucking much that I couldn't sleep at all last night, and now I'm terrified to be alone.

Hello?

I live alone. Well, I live with my kids most of the time; but THEY aren't going to be able to save me from getting posessed by the DEMONS.

I used to be terrified of the devil, and demons, etc. I was always afraid that if I thought a bad thought or wasn't good enough that one would get me. Well as I got older and matured I discovered a spiritual path that I really believed in; and it happened to be one that DIDN'T believe in the devil or demons. Whew, what a relief, I didn't need to worry about it anymore.

Until yesterday.

Now, once again, I'm afraid of something getting me.

On Monday I think I'll go out and buy some crucifixes and rosary's. Maybe a few candles and statues of saints. Any recomendations?

One thing I was thinking about though; why is it that only Catholic people get posessed by demons? You never hear about a Methodist undergoing an excorcism. Perhaps if I just stay away from the Catholic church, I'll be safe?

Just whatever you do, my blogging friends on the internet, don't go see that movie.
Unless you like being TERRIFIED!

9 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

hahaha i saw that yesterday i am posting about it tomorrow!

Sunday, September 11, 2005 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger Zoe said...

I won't see it most likely- I just don't do horror movies in the theater... it's worse though to do them at home, so I'll probably skip it altogether. I'll be a wuss with you, because in my eye- my entertainment dollar value is best used on comedy!

Sunday, September 11, 2005 10:46:00 AM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

Dude...you are a wussy ass bitch. I get scared during Scooby Doo movies and that movie didn't even scare me!
I was all ready to be freaked out and I walked out thinking, 'that's it?'

You big ol' sissy la-la!!

Sunday, September 11, 2005 11:44:00 AM  
Blogger SassyFemme said...

There's not enough money in the world that could make me sit through a movie like that! Hell, I don't even watch regular suspense movies, forget the scary ones! Happy to be a wuss!

Sunday, September 11, 2005 3:59:00 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

I am guessing I will not be seeing this movie b/c I DO NOT WATCH MOVIES.
It can't possibly be any worse than that god damned RING movie. That fucking movie scared the holy fucking shit out of me.
You are safe girly..NO DEMONS..NO DEMONS...

Sunday, September 11, 2005 6:06:00 PM  
Blogger Pam Jarnagin said...

Hey, your row of thumbnails below is too wide and it's stretching things out, which is why the blog body is not matching up with the top and bottom.

I'm not explaining this well. If you'll email me, I'll help with it. (I'm the person who designed the layout).

Sunday, September 11, 2005 9:32:00 PM  
Blogger Johnny Blogger said...

Thanks for the recommendations. I'm going to see it tonight.
Boooooooooooooooo

Dr. H.O. Potamus

Monday, September 12, 2005 6:15:00 AM  
Blogger Desiree said...

ohhhh I love to be terrified and most movies as of late suck ass so I am confused on the comments of whether I should see it or not however I always recommend you stay away from Catholics :D

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 7:50:00 AM  
Blogger Under A Blackened Sky said...

OOOH, now I can't wait to see it! I love scary movies! And for being so whimpy about them... you're being tagged. post 5 things you miss about childhood on your blog, then let me know when you have.

Here are mine:
(in no particular order)...5 things that I miss from my childhood:
1. playing softball and knowing I was good.
2. my grandpa and grandma
3. playing "Barbies" with my friend Tim with his GI Joe and Tanto, my Barbies, Ken and Crystal and somehow managing to catch the tomato patch on fire.
4. Rocky Horror every Saturday night proceeded by a game of SPOONS and followed by breakfast at the truck stop.
5. innocence and ignorance.

I think I'm recovering too... married 10 years...WHAT was I thinking?

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 12:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home