Monday, February 28, 2005

Raining today

Our beautiful un-seasonal like weather has come to an end and our typical NW weather has returned;it began to rain today after a morning of trying to decide what it was going to do. I don't mind the rain so much, but I was enjoying the sunny days that we were having. My new house has vaulted ceilings in the living room with large windows that go floor to ceiling. The sun streaming in through in the afternoon was quite lovely during the day.

I've had a bit of uneasiness today. I'm feeling a bit disconnected from my lovely girlfriend; I sense something is going on with her and I'm not sure what exactly it is. I'm usually quite good at sensing when something is not quite right with her, and beginning last night I was having that feeling. I know that she is going through a lot right now, (and has been for the past eight months right along with me,) but I feel as though she has possibly come to some kind of resolve that she is not able to share with me.

Sometimes I just go along like everything is hunky-dory and all of a sudden something like this will happen that kind of alarms me into thinking that things aren't quite what they seem to be. The other possibility is that nothing is wrong and I'm just crazy . . . (usually though, that is not the case when I have these feelings.

I suppose like everything else, I need to just wait it out, or wade through it, or wait for the sun to rise to find out what I need to know. It's all so messy sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home