Friday, June 24, 2005

I'm ready for a new week...

Okay, tomorrow will be one week ago that Rudder died, and I'm officially calling this the last day of a very difficult and stressful week.

Thanks to you all for your warm wishes and sincere condolences. I really have nice friends on the internet...

Now, I just returned from my little mini-trip with my mom and the girls. We left Wednesday morning (my Dad called me Wednesday afternoon to tell me about my Pap,) and returned today.

I knew that I wouldn't be traveling to Pittsburgh for the funeral, so we just stayed on our trip and it was a very nice distraction from the stress of the week.

I'm anxious to share it with you all, I'm going to work on the pictures tonight...

5 Comments:

Blogger meelo said...

RSG - this week has been RSG's terrible, horrible, no good, very shitty week! and i'm sure you're thinking "no shit." you deserve a break, doll. let me know if i can do anything to help. take off in that new fucking ride of yours and find some hot shane-eque chick. lol. you're in my thoughts.

Friday, June 24, 2005 8:11:00 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

This means that next week can be awesome, fantastic, and all around great. I'm glad that you enjoyed the rest of your break- and I know you'll be okay. As always, I'm here if you need me, but I am giving the cell phone back, so use email or the home number should you need to reach me.

{{big hugs}}

Friday, June 24, 2005 8:52:00 PM  
Blogger pack of 2 said...

Woo,

I hope the r&r at the beach helped you. Glad you are back.
Prepare for a GREAT week ahead.

XXXXXOOOOOOOO,

Shelly

Friday, June 24, 2005 9:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RSG, you have had a shitty week, I am so sorry to hear about it, it just sucks! We can only handle a week like this once in our lifetime! Just wanted you to know you are in our thoughts!

Friday, June 24, 2005 10:06:00 PM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

Just give me a call if you need a good laugh!!

Saturday, June 25, 2005 1:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home