Tuesday, June 21, 2005

And it keeps getting better

To compound my feelings of distress after losing my doggie. I ran into a woman who I am acquainted with through my XH. She is one of the owners of the company that he formerly worked for. She was expressing her condolences about my dog and then proceeded to tell me why my XH really lost his job. According to her (and the rest of the managers,) he was mis-using company time because of his inappropriate relationship with one of his married co-workers. This of course, comes after my being told by people all over town that he's been seen out with her in various places, looking very cozy and as if they are dating.

Now, I don't really care who he's dating.

I just find the whole thing a tad bit ironic.

Of course, when I let on what I was told, he said that it was completely untrue.
Maybe it is, but it still is a bit odd.
It's also odd that one person, (my XH,) would be accussed
Not once,
Not twice,
But three times,
of having an inappropriate relationship with a co-worker in the workplace.

Either he has the worst luck on the face of the earth, or the people that he works for are just completely crazy and looking for the very worst in him.

I don't really know. But I DO know that I'm glad that it's not my problem to deal with anymore.

THAT, I am happy about.

6 Comments:

Blogger Pissy Britches said...

AMEN sister.
NMP-NOT MY PROBLEM
ANY FUCKING MORE BITCHES.

Ahhh..that was a little too exciting for me to type.
haha.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 7:09:00 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

After eight years in a crappy relationship, one of the best feelings in my whole life was when I finally realized that I just didn't care one way or the other about him anymore. Now when someone says they've seen him, I feel absolutely nothing. It's great!!!

Btw, I really enjoy reading your blog.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 9:30:00 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Dave, Pissy, Wanda, D: Thanks. I would love to say that none of it bothers me, but I think that will take a lot more time.

Kim: Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your insight.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 11:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol @ what d said!

lol @ Pissy, too.

I really don't have a comment...I'm just laughing at all the other comments ;-)

The XH does make one wonder, though....

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 8:31:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie B said...

Yeah, thank god it ain't your crap to deal with anymore!!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 11:35:00 AM  
Blogger Book Bums said...

All I can say is...been there done that...

Isn't it great to be able to let go and just enjoy life again...?

Monday, June 27, 2005 5:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home