Thursday, July 21, 2005

I have Harry Potter issues...

I'm obsessed.
Just like I was with all of the others.
I can't put it down and I resent every one and every thing that takes me away from it.

Like:
Cooking
Cleaning
Paying Bills
Taking care of the dog
Driving anywhere
Sleeping.
You get the picture.

Today I was painting at my former LBCG's house. ALMOST done with the painting over there. All I kept thinking the entire time was how much I wished that I had a magic wand and what would be the incantation for "painting walls."

I love these books so fucking much, I really think I have serious issues.
I want to jump right in the book and just be a part of it, to live it, to be in it. I want to go to Divination class and eat in the great hall and go watch a Quiddich match.
I mostly want to wear witch robes and mix potions in a cauldron, and fly on a broom, and have my very own WAND!

I'm already dreading the depression that will set in just as soon as I finish the last page; knowing that the NEXT book, will be the LAST book.

Until then, I will go to sleep with images of Hogwarts deep in my mind.

10 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

I cant say I am into Harry Potter (actually never read any of them) but RSG I Know the feeling!!! I have been obsessed with many other things ....lol..

Friday, July 22, 2005 4:08:00 AM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Sorry to say I haven't read any of them. I should be getting them to keep for my daughter but what can I say..I SUCK.

Friday, July 22, 2005 6:58:00 AM  
Blogger SassyFemme said...

I haven't bought the newest book yet, and not really sure I want to. I just want to go read the end to find out who dies! Lame, I know. I told Fran this, and she was like don't even talk to me, I want to read the book!

Friday, July 22, 2005 7:18:00 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

LOL, i don't get the whole book obcession. But i love the movies!

Friday, July 22, 2005 1:28:00 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Hi RSG,

Not a Harry Potter comment here. Insetad, you've been tagged!

:)
Valerie

Saturday, July 23, 2005 9:18:00 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Oops...obviously, that should be "instead"!

Saturday, July 23, 2005 9:19:00 AM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

I have the newest book in my possesion...I haven't started reading it. You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M THE SAME WAY!

Must be an Aries thing.

Saturday, July 23, 2005 9:41:00 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

WW: Looking good in that shirt girl. You know, I have one at my site too if you feel like you need another. Click on the right where it says, Buy RSG merchandise... Shaun's IS nice though, I bought one myself. I think Hermione is getting quite cute.

Fo you NON HP people, (Danielle, Pissy, Pink,Airea,) It's hard to get I guess if you're not into them. It's just a thing with me; speaks to me from deep inside.

Jas: You are such a goof.

Lish: He and I will need to DISCUSS when I'm done...

Valerie: I got it; I'm on it!

Kristine: I'm so sick right now. I have about 150 pages left; I'm afraid to read, I don't want it to end.
Maybe it's a 3/24 thing?

Saturday, July 23, 2005 10:08:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie B said...

YOU are making me so jealous!!! I have yet to get that book and I was totally addicted to the other HP books so I TOTALLY get what you mean

Saturday, July 23, 2005 9:19:00 PM  
Blogger butterstar said...

That woman is a genius. I would love to do exactly what you said, crawl right in and stay forever. Sigh. Sh hasn't even started writing the next one yet. ACK!

Thursday, July 28, 2005 12:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home