Friday, July 08, 2005

stuff portrait friday
Banner image by Kristine

Yes, it's Friday. And I was quite excited about this photo assignment.
Fun, Fun, Fun!
All kinds of FUN!

My Magazine Subscriptions
American Girl, (my for my DAUGHTERS, you sickos.)
Real Simple, (cuz I'm so fucking SIMPLE.) and
CURVE. (America's Premeire Lesbian Magazine.)
IMG_0706
Yes, people.
Look close.
It really is her.
On the cover of CURVE
IMG_0707
It's GWEN FUCKING STEFANI.
Be still my heart...

My Household Pet Peeve
This was hard, there's so MANY...
IMG_0694 IMG_0693 IMG_0702
So I picked the top THREE.
Laundry: Mostly putting it away.
My kitchen junk drawer: Although my former LBCG did buy me an organizer for it. But that bitch is still looking like this until I get the energy to put IN the organizer.
Soap Scum: I HATE SOAP SCUM! I use mass amounts of toxic chemicals to avoid soap scum. If I find some soap scum, I become OBSESSED with getting rid of it.
It's a problem.
I have a sickness.

My Favorite Framed Picture
I have two.
IMG_0709
This one I took when I was really into SLR photography. My Pentax 35 mm with lots of lenses and shit sits in a box somewhere. I used to do these black and whites and hand color them. This one was taken in the early fall at an apple orchard. I dressed the girls all in white, they picked those flowers, and I shot the picture. Then I had it developed and hand colored in the whole thing. I love this picture.
IMG_0700
This is a portrait that DD#3 drew of me and my former LBCG.
Can you tell which one is me?

Had fun playing this week.
Love looking at *all ya'll's STUFF!

*that's PISSY talk.

15 Comments:

Blogger dashababy said...

I love your photo that you colored. Beautiful.

Friday, July 08, 2005 4:32:00 PM  
Blogger pack of 2 said...

I also love the picture that you colored.
I think in the picture that dd#3 did that you are the one on the right...What do I win?

Shelly

Friday, July 08, 2005 5:34:00 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Your photos are just lovely!

Friday, July 08, 2005 6:14:00 PM  
Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

Love your stuff! We don't subscribe to any "gay" magazines or even buy them. We're a disgrace as lesbians, I tell you. I don't know... it's just not us. But if I had known GWEN was on the cover, that might have changed my mind! Have you tried "The Works" for your shower? It will burn your lungs, but it cleans EVERYTHING!

Friday, July 08, 2005 6:19:00 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Cool pictures. I love the framed pic! Your pet peeves are mine as well and yes Gwen is hot!:-)

Friday, July 08, 2005 6:58:00 PM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

soap scum? YOU CALL THAT SOAP SCUM...you ain't seen NUTHIN' til you've seen my shower.

Friday, July 08, 2005 7:07:00 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

dashababy, shelly, charlotte, kristine: Thanks for checking out my STUFF!

jbo and renee: thanks for stopping by girls!

Friday, July 08, 2005 7:43:00 PM  
Blogger LeLo said...

Gwen Stefani is HOT....we can dream.
I haven't read much of CURVE, but they seem to be very "in" right now. Will check them out...oh, and LOVE Real Simple. Best recipes. (I think that just demonstrated my domestic tendencies, didn't it?)

Friday, July 08, 2005 7:45:00 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

Soap scum? Um, WHERE?

Glad you played! Hope you have a great weekend!

Friday, July 08, 2005 8:07:00 PM  
Blogger BonnyT said...

The apple orchard photo is fabulous, RSG..

Saturday, July 09, 2005 4:44:00 AM  
Blogger Puffer said...

I hate hair everywhere! and soap scum...
but i love doing laundry

Saturday, July 09, 2005 9:08:00 AM  
Blogger meelo said...

what slr were you using for that photo? i'm leaning towards getting a digital slr in the near future...great shot!

Saturday, July 09, 2005 9:59:00 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Gwen Stefani is hot!! Love the pics!

Saturday, July 09, 2005 12:51:00 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

I have never heard of that CURVE magazine. What the hell is that about. I might have to have me a subscription. That is the cutest fucking picture of them there girls of yours! Now, why the fuck where you and old bitch mouth calling me? Did you want to hear meee taaallkkk liiikkkee thiis.
Bunch of bitches!

Saturday, July 09, 2005 6:48:00 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Okay you are too awesome taking that black and white picture and HAND COLORING it, with THREE KIDS to take care of.

I am just going to kill myself with envy.

Monday, July 11, 2005 6:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home