Tuesday, April 04, 2006

There has never been a time in my life that I have ever been happier. As a matter of fact; I don't think I have every KNOWN happiness until this time in my life. Yes, I have things that I still need to work out and through in my life but I feel for the first time in a very long time completely capable of working out and through all of those things.

There are people in my life that feel that I have achieved happiness at the expense of others. I guess my question is. . . if I hadn't made some of the choices in my life that did indeed hurt other people, it would be at MY expense. Why do they think that their happiness is more important than mine? And were they really happy? Or was it just an illusion of a comfort zone or place that just seemed happy, because I know I WASN'T happy. How could they have been happy if I wasn't happy? Doesn't that seem a little fucked up?

Sometimes when you get away from a situation or feelings you're able to have perspective of just how not so good it was.

That's me right now.

Far away from everything and everyone who ever hurt me; surrounded by people who love and support, honor and cherish me every single fucking day.

I fail to see what is wrong with that.

20 Comments:

Blogger Pissy Britches said...

The reason you fail to see that is because there isn't a fucking problem with you being happy. I am so happy for you I could cry. Happy that you are happy.
You deserve it..and I heart you.
And I am so glad you are happy.
:)

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 6:06:00 PM  
Blogger Chickie said...

There's not one thing wrong about it! Glad you are at a happy place!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 6:08:00 PM  
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

Not a damn thing wrong with that.
You totally deserve happiness!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 7:30:00 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

Nothing wrong with that, sister.

Love ya.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 8:24:00 PM  
Blogger pack of 2 said...

Yep...nothing wrong with that. You know that we support you.

Shangie

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 9:33:00 PM  
Blogger Syd said...

A girl could get use to that, huh? Really great to hear, RSG.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 4:16:00 AM  
Blogger LeLo said...

Amen.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 6:47:00 AM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

I agree nothing wrong with YOU being happy. Don't let anyone steal your joy

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 7:20:00 AM  
Blogger The Q said...

I'm so happy that you're happy. Seriously, I think that's awesome.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 10:42:00 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Nothing wrong with that at all. Some people just fool themselves into thinking they're happy.

You deserve to enjoy this time.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 3:36:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Happy=Good! Don't fight it- take it. Great blog BTW. I lost many of my friends too when I came out. But I gained a girlfriend. That's the best part of all.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 7:40:00 PM  
Blogger the determined dieter said...

I will just ditto what everyone else said. I'm so happy for you RSG. And don't let anyone ever let you think your happiness isn't important ever again.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I am so very glad for you, darlin. You deserve much happiness and I am so thrilled that you seem to have found it!!! :)

Thursday, April 06, 2006 6:36:00 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Thanks guys for your support (as always...)

I would have commented back before but Blogger was being a bitch ass ho.

Thursday, April 06, 2006 2:01:00 PM  
Blogger Deadly Female said...

It's good to see you in that happy place xx

Thursday, April 06, 2006 2:25:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

because there is nothing wrong with it :)

Saturday, April 08, 2006 10:53:00 AM  
Blogger Unbalanced said...

not a damn thing wrong with it

Monday, April 10, 2006 1:28:00 PM  
Blogger SassyFemme said...

There's nothing at all wrong with it. You're living life, and it's all good! Enjoy!

Monday, April 10, 2006 5:56:00 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Sounds perfect to me! Glad you are in such a Happy Place! Good For You and those around you who YOU love and who love you, too!

Monday, April 10, 2006 7:03:00 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

You seem to be in a very good place - great for you!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 10:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home