Friday, June 03, 2005

Stuff Portrait Friday

My Children's Rooms

My DD#2 and 3's Room
We spent two hours cleaning this bitch yesterday.
Thank you to my former LBCG for putting up that fucking shelf above the window. The amount of stuffed animals that these children posess makes my head spin, and half of them are in their other room at their Dad's house.



These two live in this room.
They are frightening.






This is my oldest daughter's room and obviously she doesn't make her bed. The sun is shining and it's quite bright.


My Computer Area

This is where I sit and blog to all you fine people on the Internet.

This computer armoire; I bought it off of Craig's List (the same place I found my bitchin new ride,) and I brought it home intending on putting it upstairs in my bedroom.

Well, don't you know that the mother-fucker doesn't FIT up my staircase. So now I am stuck with my computer downstairs in my living room, which is probably okay except that I spend WAY too much time here, (because I can see the tv and keep an eye on the kidlets.)

My Collection

The only thing I seem to collect are little girls and ex-husbands.



6 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn said...

lealea: That's fucked up.

Friday, June 03, 2005 4:23:00 PM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

Guess what I got in the mail RIGHT BEFORE I LEFT?

Yep! THANK YOU!! I can't wait to get some pictures in it and send out a HUGE thank you on my blog!!

You're such a sweetheart!!

Saturday, June 04, 2005 9:54:00 AM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

and my mom said HI

Saturday, June 04, 2005 9:54:00 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Misty,
Two hours? I didn't know I had that much stuff to read. Thanks for reading and I'm glad you stopped by. I've been checking your site too; does your band ever travel to Portland?

Kristine: I'm so glad your present arrived; Hi to the Fonz back!

Saturday, June 04, 2005 10:44:00 AM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Love the girls room! That color ROCKS..they are such girly girls. I love girly things.

Monday, June 06, 2005 6:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just got here--don't know how, and I like your blog.

I HAD to comment on the post about your kids' room. We also have the horsie thing and the Giant Barbie (and another creepy life size doll) and my daughter puts them in weird places, so you'll be walking down the hall and out of the corner of your eye you'll get a glimpse of someone, scaring the hell out of you. Particularly if it's late and the doll is seated in a nook outside your bedroom door.

Like your blog!

Friday, June 17, 2005 4:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home