Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A little explanation

Blogging for me began as a form of therapy.
It turned into more of a hobby and entertainment.
I enjoy sharing my life and I have made a tremendous amount of friends in this arena.

But I know there are those of you who read, because you know, or have known me IRL, and you're interested in what's going on with me. That's okay too, because I know who the hell you are...(you know, when you move temporarily, your IP address changes and states your new location.)

Let's just say that I've had a few things going on in my life that I wasn't ready to share, but without sharing them, I can't blog, because I blog about what's going on in my life.

I don't want to assume that everyone who reads my blog gives a rats ass about what I'm doing, perhaps you just read because my life is more fucked up than yours and therefore entertaining.

I'll just put it out there and be done with it. I don't want to discuss it any further but I want to be able to get back to my therapeutic entertaining hobby. Okay?

LBCG and I broke up several weeks ago, at Christmas to be exact.
It was something that had been happening for a long time and it was time for that relationship, as it was, to be over. I would have liked to have continued to support her and help her through things as a friend, but that doesn't seem to be an option. She has a lot of her own things that she needs to work through and those things had been destroying me for a long time. I was not happy where I was and finally made a decision to take care of myself. It was very difficult but I was no longer able to be in the dynamics of the vortex of that relationship.

I've been spending a lot of time reflecting and working things out for myself.
I'm fine and good, and it's okay.
I hope that she is fine and good too, and I'm sorry if she is hurting or sad.
But I needed to move on.

So let's move on, shall we?

25 Comments:

Blogger annabkrr said...

I'm proud that your strong enough to make a decision that is painfully difficult. That shows a courage and determination not many can lay claim to. My thoughts are with you, and if you ever need a friend who is also complete stranger, I'm here. :)
Being completely selfish though, I missed "readin'"ya!
Sending you a HUGE hug,
Anna

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 8:06:00 AM  
Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

Fucking pregnant Gwen Stefani.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 9:18:00 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I'm so sorry that you broke up, but hope that you are happy. You deserve happiness.
(((HUGS)))

I'm good. Lets move on, now.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 10:06:00 AM  
Blogger pack of 2 said...

I am all for moving on...but you knew that already:)

Love you chica,

Shelly

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 10:22:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I stumbled upon your blog today and was inspired by your words. I care about what you have to say. Blogging is a form of therapy for me, too, and while I realize I may alienate a lot of people, this is who I am and people either have to deal with it or go read the myriads of happy-go-lucky blogs out there! :)

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 10:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be strong, RSG! But then, we know you're strong, that's why you /tried/ with LBCG even though she can't see what she's missing...but you're right that it's time to move on.

I love what you write. Don't you dare quit blogging, and don't you care care what people think - especially me ;-)

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 10:50:00 AM  
Blogger Zoe said...

As long as you are happy, I'm behind you 100%

xo

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 11:06:00 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

I know Charlotte did not go there.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 11:23:00 AM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Leave GWEN ALLLLLOOOONNNE.
Let her pop this kid out she has been wanting.
It is NOT Gwen's fault ANYMORE.
RSG....LET'S MOVE THE F*CK ONNNNNN!
WOOO HOOOOOOO!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 11:45:00 AM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

I heart you.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 11:45:00 AM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Gwen sends her love.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 11:45:00 AM  
Blogger Ryann said...

words of wisdom from my daddy,

"people expect life to be easy. It's not."

glad you're back.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 11:54:00 AM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Sorry you've been going through a difficult time but maybe it's time you moved on. I don't know, alot of times it's easier said than done. I don't know LBCG but I do feel like I "know" you through this blog so I want whatever is best for you. You seem like a heckuva kick-ass lady to me!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 1:04:00 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Hear, hear! I'm sending you a virtual martini!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 2:30:00 PM  
Blogger Candy said...

Well good for you, time to get happy lady.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 2:48:00 PM  
Blogger Chickie said...

Well then, let's move on or whatever it is that you want to do :) This is your space and I like to visit no matter what you're talking about.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 3:29:00 PM  
Blogger Francesca said...

Hugs!

And keep blogging...I find it helps a lot...

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 5:44:00 PM  
Blogger Sapphire said...

Is there really anyone out there whose life is NOT fucked up???

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 7:11:00 PM  
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Oh I am sorry you guys broke up. Just concentrate on you and your happiness. You definitly deserve it!

I also want to say I come because I love hearing what you have to say and see what is going on in your life. Oh and because heck I am so glad to know another Pennsylvanian in this big old blggging world.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 7:26:00 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I am sorry for HER y'all broke up because it was big time her loss, not yours. CLEARLY. :)

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 7:32:00 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

I am sorry you lost a good friend, I think that can be harder than losing a relationship. I wish you all the best. You know we are all here to support you so if you need an ear we will hear. Have Shangie make you have fun.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger the determined dieter said...

I second all the love and support everyone's throwin' at ya, RSG. Sometimes things aren't meant to be; sometimes they're meant to be, but at a later time. Whichever the case may be, you just have to be confident that there is a divine plan out there, and that you will ultimately find everlasting love.

Yes, I know that sounded corny.

Best wishes and keep bloggin' sista.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 4:03:00 AM  
Blogger Gregg said...

RSG- sorry about the breakup, good to hear things are moving forward.

How about that SuperBowl? Can you believe that the Steelers made it this year? Guess my home town team is doing good, huh?

Disclaimer: I actually hate football, and won't watch the SuperBowl. That's just me trying to appear that I am moving on.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 5:19:00 AM  
Blogger Deadly Female said...

(((hugs))))

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 7:13:00 AM  
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

I love reading your "therapy" because you have such a great way of putting your feelings, your real feelings, into words.
I'm envious that I can't do that as well.

I also read because you sound like a terrific, thoughtful, sexy person who I would love to have as a friend!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 11:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home