Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Whew!

We're exhausted. And unfortunately Jess, it's NOT from breaking in all of the rooms, (we only managed to get to two so far...) HG says not to worry, we have eleven years in this house.

Our house is BEAUTIFUL (although the walls are white, something soon remedied.) I know that the death threats are on their way to see pictures and I promise I will find the camera and upload some later today. Promise, really.

The downstairs is almost without boxes, but the upstairs. Oh my. It's getting there, a little at a time. I find myself getting distracted and forgetting what task I was doing and then I end up in the garage, looking around and thinking, "wow, this is a fucking mess."

If I didn't say it before, let me just state it for the record. HG rocks my world and she is the most awesome, absolutely fabulous girfriend in the history of all girlfriends, (all girlfriends, not just mine...) I came home from work on Sunday evening and she had unpacked, cleaned, vacuumed, mopped, computers set up, etc, etc, etc. Let me tell you how many times that has happened in my life in the past. . . hmm, let me think here, oh, okay, now I know. . .
NEVER.
I heart her.

The move went well, although the movers had to make severall trips which took a lot longer than it should have, (nine hours with three guys moving.) They were pretty good though, and quite entertaining to watch. Although it was exhausting watching them and telling them where to put things while drinking a beer. Honestly, it was hard, mind stressful work!

I promise to post pictures, really I do. Thanks so much for the well wishes and congratulations. It's been a bit stressful, but worth every second of it.
Until later,
Ciao, y'all.

14 Comments:

Blogger LeLo said...

Ah ha! First!!!!!!!!

Congrats. Muy excitamente. Get your shit unpacked cuz we're coming over and since Wink is all grown up now, I promise she won't pee on your floors.

Yeah! Happiness! And you are most deserving...

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 8:26:00 AM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

I can't wait to seeeeeeeee it.

I had to send the invite to the old house. GO CHECK YOUR MAIL, it should be there!!!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 8:41:00 AM  
Blogger Syd said...

What a coincidince, lelo. This new HG doesn't pee on the floor either.

**for those of you who think i'm being bitchy, i'm referring to an honest mistake i made several months ago.**

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 10:54:00 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

You guys watch. I'm going to have to get on her ass again.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 11:46:00 AM  
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I cant wait to see the pictures! I need to find myself a wife next time, the husband thing...putting stuff away just would not happen!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 1:11:00 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

YEA! So glad you guys are (getting) settled in.

I can't wait to see pictures.....well I CAN wait because I HAVE to wait until you get the camera out.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 1:18:00 PM  
Blogger Deadly Female said...

Oh my goodness I missed this!!

I'm sending all my love and good wishes to you both for a wonderfully happy life together xx

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 1:35:00 PM  
Blogger SassyFemme said...

Your presence here was missed! I just smiled as I read my way through yoru post. So glad that all is going well. Can't wait to see the pics!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 2:22:00 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

congrats to you both on the move, the unpacking and the room christening :)

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 5:55:00 PM  
Blogger clammy said...

Enjoy your new home.. I stumbled over your blog and enjoy reading it.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 6:28:00 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I gotta see it. Don't make me hop on a plane. :)

Thursday, April 27, 2006 6:28:00 AM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Awwww... HG sounds like just what you deserve. Be good to each other. Can't wait to see pics!

Thursday, April 27, 2006 7:38:00 AM  
Blogger pack of 2 said...

LOL at how well kami knows RSG considering she has never even met her. :)

Shelly

Thursday, April 27, 2006 8:03:00 AM  
Blogger pack of 2 said...

I still think that my girlfriend is the best girlfriend ever....I'll vote for HG being the second best though....lol.

congrats Woo.

Angie

Thursday, April 27, 2006 8:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home