Friday, May 27, 2005

My favorite shoes

Instead of showing my shoe collection which is stored in about five different places around my house, I decided to show you my favorite shoes.

These are my dr. marten sandals that I bought three summers ago. I love these shoes more than anything. I know that they are not that great to look at, but I LOVE them. They go with shorts, capris, jeans, even some skirts.

The buckles on these shoes have each been repaired FOUR TIMES. Finally I got so sick and tired of the buckle breaking that I fixed them myself with pony-tail holders. They do a marvelous job and I didn't need to spend another cent at the shoe repair store. Hopefully these pony-tail holders will make it through the summer.

Additional note: I tried to replace these shoes with a NEW pair of Dr. Martens that are really cool and they are red leather. I do like them and everything but when I am getting dress these old shoes just CALL to me. They say, "Please, Recovering Straight Girl, please, please WEAR me!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Pretty toes!
You are such a girly girl.

Friday, May 27, 2005 10:20:00 AM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

OMG...how funny! I can't let go of a pair of clogs I love!! :)

Friday, May 27, 2005 10:20:00 AM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

I have those sandals! I love my sandals! I shoulda posted 'em...but the hells are almost worn down cause I'm always rockin back and forth in 'em...love the big flower on yer frig too! Very colorful!!

Friday, May 27, 2005 10:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home