Thursday, May 19, 2005

Kindergarten Concert

Okay, it was Kindergarten concert time for dd#3! She was so very, very excited and hasn't shut up about it for days. Today, I took her to Target for a new outfit, (I know, I know, BIG spender!) She picked out her skirt and sparkley blue sandals to match. She was so excited that she started crying an hour before the concert because there was still an hour to go!

Concert
Originally uploaded by recoveringstraightgirl.

She's the one in the far back left with her arm in the air!

This picture was taken by dd#1 outside of the school after the concert. I had just a little too much product in my hair and not enough lipstick.


Cute, cute stuff. There's nothing much sweeter than 100 six year olds singing "I'm a Little Teapot!"

7 Comments:

Blogger Random and Odd said...

You are both SO beautiful!

Friday, May 20, 2005 1:20:00 AM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

That is just a sweet fucking pic. I just LOVE IT.
Cutie pa-tooties!

Friday, May 20, 2005 6:11:00 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hey, Target rocks - never rag on the Target. I bet she sounded great. :)

Friday, May 20, 2005 6:39:00 AM  
Blogger Shari said...

You and your daughters are beautiful!! Great pics!!

Friday, May 20, 2005 8:32:00 AM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

very sweet picture!

Friday, May 20, 2005 10:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, I asked and I received. Thanks for adding pics of you to the site, and I love the new layout. You've made my day!

(Sorry, been out of town so I didn't check in for a few days)

Monday, May 23, 2005 8:04:00 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Thanks all for the nice compliments, I should post pictures more often!

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 2:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home