Thursday, May 12, 2005

Tagged Again...

Okay, I was tagged by Little Sister to pick out some of these phrases to complete.

If I could be a scientist
If I could be a farmer: I would grow lavender and grapes for wine; like a good lesbian should.
If I could be a musician: I would make my agent book me a tour with GWEN FUCKING STEFANI!
If I could be a doctor
If I could be a painter
If I could be a gardener
If I could be a missionary
If I could be a chef
If could be an architect
If I could be a linguist
If I could be a psychologist
If I could be a librarian
If I could be an athlete
If I could be a lawyer
If I could be an inn-keeper
If I could be a professor
If I could be a writer: I would write books about childbirth and being a lesbian, and I'd be on Oprah.
If I could be a llama-rider
If I could be a bonnie pirate: I, like others, would go looking for Johnny Depp and we would be best friends and we would drink rum, find treasures and pick up chicks together. Plus I would probably do him too.
If I could be an astronaut
If I could be a world famous blogger: Then all my dreams would come true! I would get up in the morning, make coffee, blog all day, read OPB's, and get paid for it! Oh, and I'd be on Oprah!
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world
If I could be married to any current famous political figure: I'd be married to George W. Bush and try to talk some fucking sense into him, (or smother him while he slept if that didn't work!)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMFAO! I think no matter what, you're gonna be on Oprah! And I like your solution for the $hrub.

Damn fine list, chica!

Friday, May 13, 2005 1:41:00 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Please just smother the bastard. Just smother him with the fucking pillow PLLLEAASSEE!

Friday, May 13, 2005 6:23:00 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

I'll even give you a pillow!

Saturday, May 14, 2005 8:02:00 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Oh, Blu, my little Oregon Blue State friend. I would take your pillow and use mine too!

Saturday, May 14, 2005 11:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home