Sunday, June 26, 2005

I have FIVE minutes to blog

Random thoughts:

Congrats to Darcy, for coming out of celibacy.

Hello to one of my co-workers, Pierre, who is not French, who I told about my blog. He says he's not high tech, and I made him have to look for it, but if he found it, hello. Pierre is one of the very nicest of the crazy people that I work with.

My House, is quiet. My Mom took Macy for the weekend. It's weird not having a dog here to greet me.

I wonder how long it will take to stop missing Rudder. I clipped off a piece of his fur; it still smells like him, I smell it every day. I also wonder how long that fur will smell like him.

Good Job to my former Lovely But Confused Girlfriend. Her house project is coming along so nicely. I am so proud of her and of all of the work that she's done. (I helped a teeny, tiny bit.)

I'm off to my glamorous waitressing job for a lovely Sunday double shift. Sunday is the day when all of the crazy people go out to eat, (except for the Mormon's, they stay home on Sunday.)
I'll be there all day, come by and see me!

My FIVE minutes are up!

6 Comments:

Blogger MoMo said...

Wow - that was pretty good for five minutes! Takes me that long to type a sentence.
I enjoyed reading about your Oregon trip - glad you were able to enjoy it after such a difficult week.
Great blog - hope you don't mind if i return.
Sunday double shift - ouch!

Sunday, June 26, 2005 3:29:00 PM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

I love your cool spin on your job. ;)

How are things with you and LBC?

Monday, June 27, 2005 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

Finally I've figured out LBCG!!! Thanks for writing it all out.
I'm not very good with all the initials for sentences in computer-world. I will still type out "laughing my ass off" and "talk to ya soon" etc.
One day I'll get it...
Anyway, I enjoy reading your blog and wanted to say I'm sorry to hear about your Pappy and your dog too.

Monday, June 27, 2005 1:12:00 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Lish: I'll be happy to order you a RSG t-shirt whenever you're ready to make the "switch!"

Cali, Lucky, and Precision girl: Thanks so much for stopping by.

Jas: Very funny!

Kristine: About the same.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 5:45:00 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Damn good post for only 5 minutes! Can we see the LBCGF house pictures???
I wannaaaa seee!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 5:56:00 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Jas: I'll send you a shirt, anything to get you out of those damn old jeans that you wear. When are we going shopping?

Pissy: Go to LBCG's site. There are pictures on it. More to come.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 7:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home