Friday, November 25, 2005

Thanksgiving

I hope you all had the very happiest and most wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday. . . and D. and all of my other non-US friends, I hope you had a Happy Thursday!

Thanksgiving is one of those weird holidays; yes it's something to celebrate but when you really get down to the real reasons we celebrate it, there are few redeeming elements about it. But nonetheless, it's TRADITION! And I'm all for tradition.

It's a day to remember what you are grateful for, and I am grateful for so many things in my life this year.
My Beautiful Children and sweet puppy
choice 2
My LBCG

My Mom
Mom and Me
My Brother
IMG_1118
Old Friends
IMG_0398
New Friends
IMG_0872
IMG_1339
All that I have, and all that I am.
Where I've been and where I'm going.
I am Thankful.
I am also thankful for all of you.
Thank you!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

VERY SWEET!!!! :)

Saturday, November 26, 2005 7:11:00 AM  
Blogger pack of 2 said...

Awww Woo. We are both so thankful to have you in our lives also. But why did you post that ugly, just rolled out of bed, picture of us again? ;-)

Angie

Saturday, November 26, 2005 9:40:00 AM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

You are the sweeeettteesst thang EVER!
Happy (late) Thanksgiving you HAB.
Your mom is beautiful BTW.

Saturday, November 26, 2005 1:33:00 PM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

You just keep getting better looking in every picture.

DAMN YOU GWEN!

Monday, November 28, 2005 3:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home