Thursday, November 17, 2005

Cast of Characters

I stole this idea from Chickie after Syd mistook Ginger for my partner and thought that she peed on LeLo's floor. I thought that those people stopping by or just starting to read my blog would be helped by a little description of the people in my life that I blog about. Believe me, if all y'all did that, it would save me HOURS of reading your archives to see who's who! So why don't you ALL get on that project, okay? Okay. Good.

The Recovering Straight Girls Cast of Characters

RSG: Well, that would be me. I'm a 36 year old Aries who shares a birthday with this Hooker Ass Bitch (HAB, for short.) She's my kindred spirit blog sister and I heart her. I also heart this HAB. We had our own Blog This 2005 conference this summer and it was the highlight of my year! Other bloggers I heart IRL (in real life,) are:
Woos: they are Shelly and Angie. Some bloggers and others IRL call them Shangie because they are a couple and it's easier to say than Shelly and Angie. I call them Woos and they call me Woo. For more on the Woos, go here.
XH: (X-Husband) is my ex-husband. We were married for ten years and were divorced a year ago on November 12, 2004. During our ten year marriage we made three beautiful daughters in this order. . .
In October 1994, XH and I gave birth to,
DD#1: (Darling Daughter #1) She is my smart, sassy, knows absolutely everyfuckingthing child. She just turned 11, but you would think that she just turned 19. She is a great student, good piano player, plays three sports a year and excels at every one of them. She and I get a long very well, but sometimes we are so much alike that we butt heads.
In May of 1997, XH and I welcomed,
DD#2: (Darling Daughter #2) She is currently eight years old and is the biggest drama queen I have ever seen. She is often abducted by aliens and causes me to take a LOT of Xanex, but I heart her and one of the happiest days of my life was the day she was born. She's gonna give me more grey hair than the other two because I'm sure she will someday have a boyfriend named Bubba who drives a Harley.
In December of 1998, XH and I had,
DD#3: (Darling Daughter #3) She is the sweetest, most laid back child ever put on this earth. The ONLY thing that she does that drives me nuts is she dawdles. That child dawdles more than any other child ON EARTH. Why? Because she is waaaayyyy too busy singing or drawing or playing the piano to be worried about getting her shoes on, brushing her teeth, or any other such nonsense stuff. She is so cool because she just goes with the flow, (she does NOT get this from me.)
Ginger: Is our baby puppy who we really, really adore. After our dog Rudder died in June and Macy died in October, I for sure wanted another furry family member. I spent quite a bit of time looking online and finally found this little sweetie. She really brightens up our lives (when she's not peeing on the floor.)
So those are my children.
dd's

I have the MOST WONDERFUL PARTNER in the entire world. Her name is RMWHG, (Rock My World Hottie Girlfriend,) or HG (Hottie Girlfriend,) for short.
She rocks my world, she's super hot, and she's my girlfriend; you get the picture. She has great parents, Hottie Mama and Hottie Papa.

My Mom and My Brother, are just My Mom and My Brother. I guess I can come up with something for them. . . I'll have to think that one over.
They both live here in Portland near me after relocating from our native home of Pennsylvania, which is very cool.
My Mom reads my blog, my brother thinks I'm a dork for having a blog.

I believe that's it.
Now it's your turn!

7 Comments:

Blogger Chickie said...

Hee hee, glad to see I've inspired somebody during my life!

Thursday, November 17, 2005 8:26:00 PM  
Blogger Syd said...

I hate that my dumbassedness caused you this much work, but appreciate it just the same. Your cast-list is most helpful.

Can I just say one thing?...
Holy Shit !! Your Mom reads your blog!

Thursday, November 17, 2005 8:40:00 PM  
Blogger Deadly Female said...

Thank you for that brief rundown :)

I did something similar on my blog - thought it would prevent dozens of the same question....

Friday, November 18, 2005 1:34:00 AM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

I heart you.
;)

Friday, November 18, 2005 6:23:00 AM  
Blogger pack of 2 said...

Woo,

I'm not sure that I would need to do that...I don't think I have any stuff that people don't understand...I can't believe your girlfriend peed on Lelo's rug...geez!!! I know it's not true...I'm just trying to start rumors!

Ang said you might be coming by today...R U? I have a gift for you from d! If you don't come over soon...I'm keeping it...:)


love you,

Shelly

Friday, November 18, 2005 12:06:00 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

I knew that your partner didn't pee on Lelo's carpet but I was very glad to see the whole "woo" explanation. I couldn't quite figure out why you all called each other "woo" and how you know which "woo" was who. Now I know it's just "woo" no matter who it is.

Have a great weekend! :-)

Friday, November 18, 2005 1:27:00 PM  
Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

Oh... DARLING DAUGHTER. And here I thought you had 3 designated drivers living with you. This makes MUCH more sense. :-)

Friday, November 18, 2005 7:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home