Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My Blog Friends Rock My World

Anyone who read this post knows about the Sandypops comment.
I don't get a lot of negative comments, (two actually to date and it's been almost a year,) but that particular comment was overtly inappropriate, untrue, and cruel.

Not only did my blog friends totally stick up for me here on this blog, but they also did on their own blogs. I was so moved by their loyalty and love for the RSG, that I had to post some of this. Plus the fact that it cracked me the fuck up...

On this post by Pissy, she listed five things about herself. One of them was this:

Names of 4 People I DO NOT heart
Sandycocks,cunts,..chops..whatever (RSG, Kristine, Kami & Shangie know who this is)
My husbands ex crack ho wife
Bill O' Reily (he is a fuck nut)
Tom Cruise

I love that bitch Pissy! Then in her comments, (really you should just go read,) my my other HAB's wrote this:

Pack of Two: I hate Sandycox fucking bitch too!!! Lets find out who she is & kick her ass...LOL!!! I laugh...but I would totally do it:)

Kami: Sandycunts is a ho.

Tammy: Sandypopcuthoe, whoever she is, is a whore.

SFG: Not sure who that is you are calling a ho, but I'm sure she deserves it. (and SFG girl, why haven't you been reading if you don't know who this is??? You're my "cut" girl!

It just made me laugh so much I just had to write about it.
BTW, Sandypops is STILL reading (everyone wave again!!!) His/her IP address keeps popping up!

Why else do my blog friends rock my world?

Well, this morning LeLo's partner AdRi met me on her way to work to drop off Wink for a puppy playdate. LeLo thought that since I was feeling down, more puppy kisses and hugs were exactly what I needed! (Of course she is right!) Well, AdRi decided that to go along with puppy kisses and hugs, I also needed a dozen circular pieces of crack in a box. So she stopped by the CrackHouse to score me some!
I heart her and she is now officially my new HAB!

Then there is Jessica, who made playdoh boobies for me.
Kristine and Shaun who heart me and want to play with me over mine and Kristine's birthday here.
Kami, who invited me to Thanksgiving, Christmas, and to Blog Blowout 2006!
Mel, who sends me nice e-mails and might want to have lots of girly sex with me.
and Pack of 2, who are my friends IRL who are always there for me, anytime day or night for any thing.

My life may be a bit fucked up.
I might be in a dysfunctional relationship and be virtually un-employed, but I have great kids and great blog friends, (and a few IRL too!)

And I have a Winky here today!
DSC_0017

11 Comments:

Blogger pack of 2 said...

You know I'll rough Sandypops up if you need me to. I can't believe she still reads...Uh...fuck off you scanky ho!!!!

I don't think Mel is the only one offering girly sex...there was another girl recently in comments that said you were her new girl crush. See look at all the action you could be getting...LOL.

I love my Woo!

Shel

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 10:48:00 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

Aw, I heart you.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 11:08:00 AM  
Blogger pack of 2 said...

You know Woo that we are always here for you....no matter what. I would love to get my hands on sandycunt. Fucking coward!!!!

Love and hugs!

Angie

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 11:49:00 AM  
Blogger Zoe said...

sorry I missed the drama my dear! school is either going to kill me- or it's going to get me a degree with which to get a job which will keep me equally busy- but with no multiple week vacations.

i bought some crack last week- coffeemate chocolate raspberry creamer. i have never had a krispy kreme donut. ever.

xox

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 12:13:00 PM  
Blogger Deadly Female said...

xx

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 12:25:00 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

I know I don't know you very well yet so when I read the thing Sandypop said I didn't feel comfortable responding but I guess I will now. I was pissed! Not only because what she said was untrue and unneccesary but because I feel that it is a basic violation of blogger rights. Sure there are times I read blogs of people or things I don't agree with but it is the person who owns the blogs right to say or do what they want. If I don't agree with them I go away and choose not to come back, I do not attack them. I think you handle the situation right and it cracks me up that you have her ip address. I asked the fiancee about it and there are things that you can do with that kind of information, so if you are forming a brute squad you already have a weapon. (Not that Pissy isn't an army onto herself)

I am glad you have good friends. I hope that in time we can make this a place where mean people get their come upins.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 2:16:00 PM  
Blogger Leska McCall said...

wow. just wow. I had read the post, but not the comments.
you're doing great!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 2:41:00 PM  
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I heart ya! You rock RSG...wish you were coming to the big blog blowout. Maybe this can be an annual thing and you can come next year!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 8:27:00 PM  
Blogger Chickie said...

I'd read and commented on that post but missed the assholish opinion. Wow. If you ever need any cold revenge ideas, let me know, it is my specialty.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 11:06:00 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Sandycunts better be damn happy I don't live in Oregon.
I have a car, I am a psycho.

Thursday, January 12, 2006 7:30:00 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I know I know - I have been a blogger slacker lately. I promise to get back on it, girl.

Thursday, January 12, 2006 9:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home