Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day

Love is in the air, love makes the world go round, love lifts us up where we belong...

Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
Want to vanish inside your kiss
Everyday I love you more and more

Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change winter to spring
But I'll love you until the end of time

Come what may, come what may
I will love you until my dying day

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste
It all revolves around you

And there's no mountain too high no river too wide
Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side
Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide
But I'll love you until the end of time

Love is a many splendid thing, and all we need is love...
Pictures of love were flashed before my eyes but one day the real thing was given to me by you.

I wish to you all, all the love in the world.

10 Comments:

Blogger LeLo said...

The best song, from the best movie, ever.
Splendiferous.
Happy Valentines Day RSG!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 8:43:00 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

Hugs and kisses!!!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 9:04:00 PM  
Blogger pack of 2 said...

Happy Valentine's Day Woo.

I hope you had a great day!

Love you,

Shelly

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 9:14:00 PM  
Blogger Deadly Female said...

So sweet, Happy Valentines to you xx

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 11:01:00 PM  
Blogger Chickie said...

Hope you had a good Valentine's Day :)

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 3:06:00 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

happy day after Valentine's RSG, hope you and your girls enjoyed it :)

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 3:32:00 AM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Happy Belated Valentines Day RSG!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 5:48:00 AM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Loves to you, you HAB!
:)

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 6:24:00 AM  
Blogger Johnny Blogger said...

Awwwwwwwwww....I love you too RSG. Don't tell me you were on the East Coast and didn't contact me for a rendevous in NYC.

We could have gone to all the type of clubs you like. I've never been in those that cater to women. I'd be facinated and I'd find it enjoyable.

Damn again.

Dr. H.O. Potamus

PS: Give Ginger a big kiss and hug from me and tell 'er Daddy's comin'

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 6:34:00 AM  
Blogger Gregg said...

Happy Valentines Day RSG

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 6:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home