Tuesday, February 07, 2006

On a lighter note

Okay, no scripture quoting today.
I was uploading pictures off of my camera and thought I would do a little photo blogging.

Saw the Indigo Girls a couple of weeks ago, here are my friends L and C from my glamorous waitressing job...
IMG_2049
They are the coolest. We had a fab time; went to dinner first and then saw an awesome show that was a fundraiser for Habitat for Humanity.

Superbowl Sunday; Steelers kicked some ass and RSG won $28.00 big ones. $20.00 from my lil bro, the rest from the pool...
IMG_2055
IMG_2059
IMG_2056

The Terrible Towel did it's work!

My little girl got her first grooming on Sunday...
BEFORE
DSC_0002
AFTER
DSC_0006
DSC_0010
She has been obsessed with her "private parts" ever since the grooming.
Well, I realized that she is obsessed because she is starting doggy puberty and going into heat. Damn, I thought I had a couple of months.
So the bad news for Ginger is that she goes under the knife on Thursday for her spaying.
Poor baby.
She is so cute, I'll let you all know how it goes.

That's it blogging friends.
Maybe something deeper another day.
Ciao.

13 Comments:

Blogger ComputerDiva said...

Oh. . . .Ginger is just adorable!!!!! Putter goes to the "spa" the first Friday of every month. I don't have her fooled with the fancy "spa" word . . .she is convinced she is going to the torture chamber and will never see me again.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 8:23:00 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

Oh, poor Ginger getting all fixed. Good thing - you do not want to pad her up with non-deodorant pads and shit. Just get her some Greenies, and she will feel better. The last thing you need in that house is another girl with montly hormones.

I love the photos! I wanna come play with you girls!!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 8:52:00 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

Oh, go see who the MILF got to see. Bitch.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 8:52:00 PM  
Blogger Deadly Female said...

Ginger is just too adorable!!!!!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 11:45:00 PM  
Blogger the determined dieter said...

going. into. doggie. cuteness. overload. must. look. away...

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 12:29:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ginger is so beautiful. Goodluck with the whole removing of the bits thing.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 12:40:00 AM  
Blogger Chickie said...

That little doggy robe is too cute. Ginger doesn't look like a morning person :)

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 3:14:00 AM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Whoo Hoo Go Steelers! I never thought it would take that long to get "one for the thumb".
Glad you had good time at the concert with your buds.
Ginger is absolutely DARLING.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 5:47:00 AM  
Blogger LeLo said...

Our girls are growing up!!!!! Sigh.
Nice grooming job: I particularly like the front foofy styling.

As for the game, I'm sorry, but officiating SUCKED. Seattle was ROBBED!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 7:33:00 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Poor little Ginger. Luckily for her, she is so darn cute!!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 8:05:00 AM  
Blogger Johnny Blogger said...

The Super Bowl. I had no dog in this fight (and I'd never choose Ginger for a dog fight, like bringing a loaf of bread to a pistol duel) The Steelers one it fair and square, I did not see but average to above average officiating. Is the rain getting to you out there, soaking deep inside your cranium? Maybe next year for the ChickenHawks.

Dr. H.O. Potamus - NFL Line Judge

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 8:44:00 AM  
Blogger The Q said...

I'm keeping Ginger in my thoughts for tomorrow. She is so freaking adorable!!!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 7:36:00 PM  
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

I love Indigo Girls!
jealous.

Thursday, February 09, 2006 11:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home