Monday, June 13, 2005

in other news

I know that I am very lame about posting on the weekends.
That is due to my glamorous waitressing job that I am at most Saturdays and Sundays from 12-10 or so.
Yesterday though I got off from work early.
My former LBCG was painting at her new house with her EX.
Yes, her EX.
I didn't like that.
I didn't want the EX to leave her "mark" on my former LBCG's house.
My former LBCG didn't care so much about that. She just wanted her house painted and the EX offered to help, (because she's a saint and saint's do shit like that.)
I think that the EX comes up enough that I should give her a name.
I'll call her the Captain.

But not like this captain:

Or this captain:

Or this captain:

She's more of a captain like:

this captain.

Sort of a mix of a drill sargeant and your mother.
Nice.
Compassionate.
Organized.
Saintly.
Controlling.
Manipulative.
Bossy.

Yep, that's her. That's my former LBCG's EX.
from this day foreward known as, The Captain.

But I have digressed.
Any who-ha.

I was given the night off, (a guy wanted to leave early; I stayed for him, they didn't need me...) and there was a monthly lesbian dance that I like to go to, so I decided to call up my friend Angie (who apparantly I never talk about in my blog...) to see if she would like to go with. She did, and she was bringing a friend with her as well; who doesn't know if she's gay or not, she's never been with a woman, but is VERY open to the possibilities. (I'm a little afraid of women like that, but she's very nice.)

So I went.
And I had fun.
I was out late.

and I never did call my former LBCG and tell her what I was doing. After her painting with The Captain, she came to my house to wait for me to get home from my glamorous waitressing job. She waited until after midnight, and still I wasn't home.
She was not happy at ALL with me.

So when I did get my partying ass home, I heard her two messages and called her to let her know I was home and safe. She was so very not pleased with me.

It wasn't pretty.
Neither of us slept much last night.
It was all very dramatic
and sad.

She's not happy with me and doesn't think that we should be together, which is confusing because we still hadn't established if we were in fact together in the first place.

But that's where we are.

14 Comments:

Blogger Puffer said...

I am sorry to hear about the fight with your girl
Your blog is hilarioius
Love Oregon
More later

Monday, June 13, 2005 10:36:00 PM  
Blogger BonnyT said...

No need for late-night dramatics, that what I say. Sorry you had such a dose of sadness that night..

But, I TOO must admit, that your blog IS hilarious....

Your 'captains' almost made me pee. :D

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 4:00:00 AM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

If you weren't together with her then you don't have to tell her where you are going or what you are doing. Although I understand why she would want to know. Too much TRAMA DRAMA. I hope you get it worked out or at least find a solution and get caught up on your sleepy time. WE LOVE YOU RSG!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 6:38:00 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I do not think she has any right to be mad at you for going out. I mean, she is clearly confused and what are you supposed to do? Put your life on hold indefinitely? Um, I am gonna go with NO.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 7:30:00 AM  
Blogger Shari said...

Sorry you got in a fight, that always sucks.

That's just not right she is spending time with her EX, yet you can't go out to the bar with some friends.

She needs to figure her shit out. She needs to poop or get of the pot.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 7:38:00 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I agree with SFG and Cherry. Unless she told you she was coming over and you forgot, she has no right to be pissed off at you.

You should go out, have fun, and even put yourself out there. Maybe a little jealousy is just what she needs to make her realize she needs to, as Cherry put it, "poop or get off the pot"!

But, sorry you had to deal with that. It sucks. Hope it isn't dragging your week down.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 8:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many captains, yet all with one name :-) Caught me by surprise; subtle humor at its best -- hillarious!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 8:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some very good & accurate advice given here.

Shelly

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 11:41:00 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Dave, Christine and Bonny: Thanks for stopping by!

Pissy, SFG, Cherry, Valerie, Sissy: Thanks for your words. She KNOWS, she KNOWS that she needs to shit or get off the pot. She just can't do it right now. I appreciate your looking out for me.

Jas: Sorry about the PC.

Woo: I know Woo. But you know how I feel about her.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 12:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Captain - hilarious! Well, I think it's funny that you went out and had fun and LBGC and The Captain were fixing up the house. Too bad for her she forgot to tell you she was coming over...maybe she needs to be introduced to the telephone or a cell phone?

Sorry for the drama though. That sucks big time. I think she just didn't expect that you would use that intelligent and witty mind of your own to think of something to do. She was really trying to punish you for her taking you forgranted.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 2:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Captain - hilarious! Well, I think it's funny that you went out and had fun and LBGC and The Captain were fixing up the house. Too bad for her she forgot to tell you she was coming over...maybe she needs to be introduced to the telephone or a cell phone?

Sorry for the drama though. That sucks big time. I think she just didn't expect that you would use that intelligent and witty mind of your own to think of something to do. She was really trying to punish you for her taking you forgranted.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 2:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry about my hiccupping comments there.

haven't even had a martini yet.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 2:54:00 PM  
Blogger The Merry Widow said...

I don't get it. If *she's* allowed to hang out with her ex, then why aren't you allowed to go party? Tell her to get over it.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 3:19:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie B said...

Hi RSG! Sorry to hear about the latest drama. I totally feel your pain on that front. Why does it have to be so damn hard sometimes!? But hang in there dude, you deserve the bestest.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 11:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home