Friday, July 29, 2005

stuff portrait friday spf icon by Kristine.

My Bedroom
The afternoon sun is shining, which makes for a difficult picture.
IMG_0835
Where my tv and stuff is.
IMG_0836
The hallway to my closests and bathroom.
Just a little insight into one of my high maintenance personality traits:
I can't sleep in a room where any doors are open.
These closet doors need to be closed and the bathroom door MUST be closed.
The door to my bedroom either needs to be closed or only slightly open.
I can't have drawers or cupboards or anything open, (unless I fall asleep with the tv on.)
IMG_0837
My clock with all of the books that I'm going to get to just as soon as I'm finished with the THREE that I'm currently reading...
IMG_0840
My dresser
Not very exciting.
That jewelry box is one that my grandfather who recently passed away made for me.
IMG_0838
My favorite jammies
I think their Hanes and I think I bought them at Wal-Mart before I started boycotting Wal-Mart.
IMG_0843

That's it folks.
I came out of my depression long enought to participate.
I didn't want to get whipped by that hooker-ass bitch Kristine.

14 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Your bedroom ROCKS! I LOVE it!! Cute pj's too!!:-)

Friday, July 29, 2005 3:56:00 PM  
Blogger Book Bums said...

Beautiful bedroom...LOVE the wall color!

Friday, July 29, 2005 4:31:00 PM  
Blogger ToadyJoe said...

Yay for coming out of depression long enough to participate! I love the wall color. Very relaxing.

Friday, July 29, 2005 7:15:00 PM  
Blogger SassyFemme said...

I absolutely LOVE the the headboard of your bed! I'm jealous, I want one like that. :)

Friday, July 29, 2005 8:20:00 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

I LOVE the color in your bedroom.

Um, I'm the same way with doors...if the closet door is open even an inch, I HAVE to shut it before I can fall asleep.

The only other person I've ever told that to is The Hubs (he's very good about shutting it ALL the way now)...well I guess I told you now too...oh and whoever else reads you! Oh well, hearing you say you put it out there, made it easier for me to admit I have *gulp* "high maintenance personality traits" *gulp*

Friday, July 29, 2005 8:38:00 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

WOW! Your room is gorgeous!!

Friday, July 29, 2005 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

I love your room! I am the same way about doors. Sue makes fun of me because I have to check the shower before I go to sleep. You know - 'cause someone could be hiding there. And the closet. I WOULD check under the bed, but anyone who could fit under our bed would be so freakin' skinny, I think I could take 'em. Ahhh... nothing like OCD coupled with paranoia.

Saturday, July 30, 2005 6:29:00 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

your room is soo nice!!!

Saturday, July 30, 2005 7:59:00 AM  
Blogger Leska McCall said...

So glad I'm not the only one with door hangups! Open ones drive me nuts! I love the color of your walls, it makes the room so dramatic! Just this am the last song from a live album of IG came on the ipod in my kitchen while I cooked bfast....Thanks y'all! LOVE their stuff...

Saturday, July 30, 2005 8:21:00 AM  
Blogger AboutA said...

Very nice! (and VERY neat).
if you could just pass off a little of that OCD to me that would be great....i need to clean out my closet this week!

Saturday, July 30, 2005 11:27:00 AM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Ok you silly bitch mouth ho.
I TOTALLY am the same way with the doors in the house, every door has to be SHUT all the time. EVERY door or I will loose my shit.
I am also currently boycotting Wal Mart. I hate that fucking place.
Kroger is the new place to be for groceries and Target is the place to be for everything else. Don't be depressed..and stop watching the History Channel and watch A & E. I love A & E. I have learned more from that channel than I ever did in school. BYE you crazy ho.

Saturday, July 30, 2005 6:34:00 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Oh, and once again...I love your bedroom! Very beautimuss.

Saturday, July 30, 2005 6:35:00 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I am the same way about the closed door thing. Makes me a fuckin lunatic if I am laying in bed and then I notice the closet door is open. Gotta close it. Glad I am not the only one.

Sunday, July 31, 2005 3:38:00 PM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

weird. I can't sleep with the closet door closed.

Weirdness.

Monday, August 01, 2005 6:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home