Monday, September 26, 2005

Blogger likes me again?

I think so; but I'm not so sure. There seems to be a few things that Blogger is angry with me about, but I'm happy that my page is loading and everyone is able to actually read it.

I'm so happy that Merry Widow and Sarcastic Journalist are okay after that hooker-ass-bitch hurricane, Rita. She was a bit of a let down, as far as natural disasters are concerned. I still haven't heard from Valerie. I'm hoping everything is a-ok with her too. I'm sure she is fine. Shelly's parents are fine; everyone seems to be okay, well except for the people that are dead.

Work SUCKED this weekend. I usually really like work and I went there on Saturday and some bitch ass ho said that I gave her service that wasn't "up to par." She said that I behaved as though I had better things to do than to wait on her.
Well.
Actually I DID have better things to do than to wait on her but I certainly didn't give her bad service. I really, honestly don't know what the problem was, but my perception of her evening was far different than her perception.
Stupid bitch.

After work on Saturday I met my friend Angie at Double Down, a gay and lesbian night at a local club. It was a fun time, but I was TIRED. Nothing says "old lady" than someone who is tired at a nightclub.

Sunday at work, my manager Pierre, (who is not French,) asked me if I wanted to take the night off as he had too many people scheduled. After thinking it over for about 30 seconds I agreed and came home to a lovely evening with LBCG. We hung out, watched TV, ate chocolate cake, did a bunch of other stuff I can't mention here...

It was lovely.

Hope everyone else's weekend was well.
Ciao y'all.

15 Comments:

Blogger Mind said...

RSG,
Been a lurker of a couple of months and have enjoyed the hell outta reading your blog. Just wanted to say that it should be a testiment of the emotional/ physical/spiritual and psychologic strength that you have in being true to yourself; not many folks are able to do that with fundamentals of living and dying in 3/4 time much less their sexuality.
Okie... having said that, sucked up and kissed ya ass... WTF is going on with you and LBCG? We Lurkers need to know!! :))

Monday, September 26, 2005 9:05:00 PM  
Blogger the determined dieter said...

I second that post! Details! Also, like the new pic.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 4:54:00 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

Hey, RSG, have you read www.waiterrant.net? He is GREAT. Sorry you have a bitch ass ho customer. I'd kick her ass for you if I were there. (I always talk so tough, but I've never kicked anyone's ass). Oh, well...

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 5:01:00 AM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Girl you better give them people better service or you are gonna get your ass fired. :)
hehehe.
I bet she was a snotty lil' bitch wasn't she?

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 6:24:00 AM  
Blogger TheStolenOlive said...

Rita was such a tease.

Big busted girl in a wet t-shirt contest at Mardi Gras. Flips up her shirt and says... Hey, want some of this? Yeah, well.. too bad... I'm going over here... They have green beads instead of purple.

Bitch!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 9:27:00 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Rita is a bitch ass ho.

Oh man, I used to love going into my job only to be cut from the floor. I mean, even if I needed the money, I ran the fuck out that door so fast just in case they changed their minds. I love it.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 3:42:00 PM  
Blogger SassyFemme said...

Joining in the chorus of wanting to know what's up with you and LBCG!

If you haven't seen Valerie's blog, she's fine. Her friend Kim is, too.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 5:30:00 PM  
Blogger LeLo said...

Why do I now know of the Double Down? Hello?!?!

And yes, inquiring minds want to know whassup with the LBCG. Please!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 9:47:00 PM  
Blogger Whyme said...

I fail to understand why people seem to think that waitstaff are there for their own personal punching bags. Idiots.

I hope all goes well with LBCG and you. :)

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 3:45:00 AM  
Blogger Johnny Blogger said...

"Stupid Bitch"...RSG you're awesome. I use this phrase and sometimes "Whaddya doin ya stupid c*nt" on an almost daily basis while driving to and fro. Call 'em as you see 'em RSG.

Dr. H.O. Potamus

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 10:37:00 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

okay, okay people; I'll do a post about it.

Coming in a bit...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 2:55:00 PM  
Blogger SassyFemme said...

Tapping my fingers, not so patiently waiting for the post about it. {smirk}

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 5:32:00 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Man, ditto what Sassy said. Eagerly waiting!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 7:42:00 PM  
Blogger sinner said...

forty two

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 9:31:00 PM  
Blogger Mind said...

:::filing nails, whistling tune while eagerly awaiting next installment of RSG and LBCG and thinking that this is almost as good as the cliffhangers on Lost:::

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 10:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home