Wednesday, October 05, 2005

IMG_1440
The Broken Dog is doing well.
She is now on Anacard, a cardiac medicine to help her heart not work so hard. She is also now eating a prescription (read: expensive,) canned dog food to help with her Kidney and Liver function.

The Broken Kid is doing well too.
She has Classic Basketball Try-outs tonight.
I see ice in our future this evening.
And Advil.

I am SO FUCKING TIRED.
I put that in BIG letters because I can hardly remember a time that I have felt more tired than I do right now. The last few days I have been completely dragging and un-motivated. I did my dishes for the first time today since Friday.
There has been NO bleaching of countertops.
If it wasn't for my mom and restaurants, my children would have been forced to eat turkey sandwiches for dinner.
Luckily my mom feeds us once a week or so and I don't have to do anything.
I heart her.

I have to take off to GI Joes to purchase new (read: expensive,) Basketball Shoes and shorts for DD#1.
As I'm writing this, Macy just ran into the wall.
WTF am I going to do with that dog?

One Last Thing . . .
Can SOMEONE explain to me who this woman is that W. wants to put on the Supreme Court? I just went to a website outlining her credentials. I had NO idea that it was so easy to become a Supreme Court Judge.
Maybe I should become one?
The Honorable Judge Recovering Straight Girl.
nice.

7 Comments:

Blogger Pissy Britches said...

The damn dog just ran into the WALL?
WTF are we gonna do with the poor lil' thing. That is so fucking sad RSG! I heart your little doggie.
I think you would be a wonderful Supreme Court judge you HAB.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 4:12:00 PM  
Blogger pack of 2 said...

LOL...I have never known a supreme court justice before..I say do it!
I don't think your name will cause many ruffles for the GOP either. From what I hear, they love Recovering Straight Girls!

Shelly

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 7:47:00 PM  
Blogger Chickie said...

Maybe Macy could use a crash helmet.

I say go for the Supreme Court Judge position. I bet you'd look great in one of those black robes!

Thursday, October 06, 2005 5:14:00 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

We should all be thankful she at least has some legal experience. I am surprised Barney's trainer wasnt' nominated. Geeze!

Thursday, October 06, 2005 5:55:00 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'd vote for ya.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 8:50:00 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Hi. I came across your blog today. I also know what it means to realize you are gay later in life. I was 26 when I realized I was gay. I was also a Jehovah's Witness. Raised one my entire life. Stop by sometime to read my blog. Look forward to reading yours.
Caroline
www.exjehovahswitness.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 06, 2005 2:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All rise for Justice RSG!!!

btw, the one credential Miers has is she worships the $hrub. That's all it takes, sista.

Poor Macy! Do they make helmets and knee pads for dogs?

Friday, October 07, 2005 12:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home