Friday, September 30, 2005

stuff portrait friday
Something in your house which isn't where it should be:
IMG_1434
Okay, I may bleach my woodwork every week; but this is my garage.
Do you see all that shit?
I have boxes in there that I haven't unpacked from when I moved in last December.
All of the colored plastic boxes on the left are holiday decorations; but not Christmas, those are seperate. I have twelve boxes of Christmas decorations.
Does someone want to come help me get rid of that stuff?
Somthing that is broken, but you keep it anyway:
IMG_1437
This is Macy. She is my sweet, fourteen year old Maltese dog and she is very broken!
She can't hear.
She can't see.
She has doggy Altzheimers.
And she only has one tooth.
She walks around at my feet ALL DAY LONG, and she has to sleep in my bed right next to me.
Here she is with LBCG:
IMG_1414
Pathetic isn't she?
But I heart her and she is my little baby dog; so as long as she lives, I'll take care of her and love her, even though she drives me crazy sometimes.
Food you have in your house but you never eat:
IMG_1438
Do you see those leftover containers?
I always take home my leftovers, but I NEVER eat them.
In my refrigerator at this very moment is Ceasar salad, mashed potatoes, and chocolate cake. The chocolate cake I ordered to go, brought it home and realized they gave me the wrong one; it had raspberries in it, (I do not heart raspberries...) I meant to take it back, but that was last Sunday and I don't think I'm going to get around it. I really wanted the cake I ordered. Damn.

So that's it friends.
I'm going to check out your stuff now...
Ciao y'all.

14 Comments:

Blogger Zoe said...

I'm halfway to Portland at school right now- if I were truly smart I'd continue the drive and trade you the cake you want to save that chocolate raspberry cake. I do heart raspberry with chocolate- and I always feel better when I get to see you.

:-)

Friday, September 30, 2005 9:00:00 AM  
Blogger pack of 2 said...

Poor Macy Woo..She's crazy!

Friday, September 30, 2005 10:56:00 AM  
Blogger pack of 2 said...

Awwww....poor Biggie.

Angie

Friday, September 30, 2005 11:41:00 AM  
Blogger The Q said...

You dog is adorable, blind, deaf, one toothed and all!

Friday, September 30, 2005 12:22:00 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Oh your doggie looks sweet. Heh you should see my garage, but at least I can blame Kim for all the freaking bikes. I have ton's of holiday decorations too.

AND I'm gettin out the Halloween stuff this weekend, since it's officially October.

Friday, September 30, 2005 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

I my friend DO NOT HEART RASBERRIES either. YUCK!
Your poor little doggie. That is so sad it makes me want to cry. And that damn garage looks like my attic....

Friday, September 30, 2005 1:47:00 PM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

That damn garage looks like whole damn house

Friday, September 30, 2005 4:50:00 PM  
Blogger SassyFemme said...

Your little dog, broken but still kept, precious well loved puppy. (They're all puppies no matter how old they get.)

Friday, September 30, 2005 5:17:00 PM  
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

Oh Macy is so pathetically cute!!
Do you have basements there?
We don't have them here so most people stuff all their crap in the garage and leave their cars in the driveway.

Friday, September 30, 2005 5:26:00 PM  
Blogger Leska McCall said...

Cute, sweet doggie.
You got nuthin' on my garage, honey!
No one in this house eats leftovers but me, and lately I can't.....

Saturday, October 01, 2005 2:40:00 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

I want Macy!!!!!

Saturday, October 01, 2005 6:03:00 AM  
Blogger LeLo said...

The permanent smirk on sweet lil' Macy is the best. THE BEST. As for your garage, at least you got one. We live in a 1911 house whose garage is so small we can only get the car in there if we move everything to the back and flip in the side windows. And that's on a Mini. My god. What's the point?!?!?

Sunday, October 02, 2005 7:57:00 PM  
Blogger paula said...

OMG that is an adorable pic of the LBCG & the doggie :) Made me miss the old days... *sigh*

Love the garage btw. That's the way they SHOULD look ;) Totally normal.

mg

Monday, October 03, 2005 3:22:00 PM  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sunday, November 06, 2005 7:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home