Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Carefully store your champagne

Once I saw in a movie a scene that showed a wine cellar of some sort. For some reason because of temperature or some kind of change, all of the corks started popping out of the champagne bottles and champagne was squirting everywhere. I don't know why this happened, but I'm sure that there must have been some explanation. I suppose I could sit here and google search it; but really, I can't be bothered. So instead, I will make a very non-scientific, non-educated guess. My non-scientific, non-educated guess would be that the champagne was sitting there, doing just fine, when over some period of time, it's environment began to change. This then caused a change in the dynamic of the champagne. Eventually over some time, perhaps even a short time, the pressure from the environment change built and built and built, until it exploded all over the place and perfectly lovely champagne was all over the wine cellar floor, causing much distress for the wine cellar owners, I'm sure.

My non-scientific, non-educated deduction from this movie scene is this:

It is very important to keep the temperature and environment of your wine cellar consistent and stable at all times; for if you do not, you could very possibly have a big mess to clean up; and no one likes cleaning up big messes.

9 Comments:

Blogger ToadyJoe said...

Sounds like a LIFE analogy to ME... or is that just MY life in a nutshell? ;)

Thursday, May 04, 2006 7:51:00 AM  
Blogger pack of 2 said...

What's up Woo? Hope you're doing okay.

Angie

Thursday, May 04, 2006 9:16:00 AM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

dork.
I ran out of bleach today and thought of you.
How weird that bleach now = RSG

Thursday, May 04, 2006 9:22:00 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

Uhhhhhh...


Hmmmm....

Thursday, May 04, 2006 9:32:00 AM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

So is the move getting to you now? Hang in there girlie!

Thursday, May 04, 2006 10:09:00 AM  
Blogger limpy99 said...

I just know there's a metaphor in there somewhere.

Thursday, May 04, 2006 10:13:00 AM  
Blogger Syd said...

See, I'm a wino. So all I was thinking is...drink the fucking champagne! I'm obviously not a very deep wino.

Thursday, May 04, 2006 1:57:00 PM  
Blogger LeLo said...

Great points. I'll print this out and keep it in my guide to careful beverage storage.

Right.

F.R.E.A.K.

Thursday, May 04, 2006 9:41:00 PM  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

I'm with Syd, drink it and drink it fast.

Wa-la, problem solved.

ps - I'm waiting on the red paint to be broken out. Pictures, ok? lol!

Friday, May 05, 2006 7:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home