Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Some good news

Good news today from my XH. Looks like he landed a job and he doesn't think that much will change in the salary department. He is going to have to give back his company car and buy a new one, but besides that this new company seems like a good move for him.

So, no more guilt for me? Maybe I did him a favor; leaving him because I became a lesbian after ten years of marriage, causing him emotional distraught so severe that he lost his job because of it. Perhaps someday he'll thank me? No, probably not.


In other news... My girlfriend and I are taking a "break" from our relationship. So far, it hasn't been much of a break but I think we made a little headway today defining (not necessarily following,) some boundaries. I think the following of the boundaries will come next. I think that she does somewhat realize that she can't keep asking me for space and then run back to me and want to be with me. It doesn't really make a lot of sense, but then again, what does these days?

I told Darcy that we could do something on Saturday if she wanted. She said that we could probably find some trouble to get in to. No doubt we will, on Sunday Darcy almost got into a fight because she was checking out some girls girlfriend. (I was checking her out too, but she only saw Darcy doing it!) Of course I would have defended Darcy if necessary, (because I'm so tough, and so butch!) We'll see what the weekend brings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home