Saturday, July 30, 2005

Did you know?

That on the History Channel there is actually a show that explores the possibilities that some of the "miracles" in the bible were actually done by aliens?

Me either.

I am a little hungover and tired and I've been laying on the couch watching the History Channel for three hours. Depression plus hangover equals a lot of lying around.

Went out last night to the Oregon Brewers Festival with my good friends Darcy and Angie. It was fun, tried lots of beer; then went dancing at a lesbian bar. Drank a little more; hence the hangover and tiredness.

We had a slumber party at Darcys house.
No people, just because three lesbians have a sleepover does not mean they have a threesome. Get your head out of the gutter.

Now I am off to my glamorous waitressing job; which should be very fun and entertaining for all!

Seriously, watch that show on the History channel.
Very interesting shit.

6 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

It sounds like you had fun!

As for the alien miracles, did you know that Scientology is based in this belief about aliens who came to earth a really long time ago--like millions of years. If it wasn't so late and if I hadn't been playing Gin at yahoo games for the last 2+ hours, I could remember the details, but that is just not mentally possible right now. But look it up! It's crazy!

Saturday, July 30, 2005 10:04:00 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

RSG - Your hysterical. The bar seemed like a good time! :)

Sunday, July 31, 2005 6:06:00 AM  
Blogger MoMo said...

but if you did have a threesome, you would tell us about it, in detail, right?
:)

Sunday, July 31, 2005 3:36:00 PM  
Blogger LeLo said...

I'll try that one on the Defense of Marriage Coalition next time we talk. Ha! Love it!!!!

Monday, August 01, 2005 1:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I only accuse gay men of having a threesome...I think gay women would just stay up all night swapping recipes and quilting, right?

Or do I have that all turned around?

Glad you had fun, RSG...you were due!

Monday, August 01, 2005 4:13:00 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Valerie: I didn't know that about Scientology. Maybe Tom Cruise is really an alien too?

Danielle: We had fun.

Cassarass: TRY to keep your mind out of the gutter, just try!

Cali: you wish...

Cammie: you just never know.

Lelo: Good idea...keep fighting the good fight!

Lil Sister: ah, no I think you might have that backwards...

Monday, August 01, 2005 8:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home