Friday, August 05, 2005

stuff portrait friday
As always, credit to Kristine for banner.

Something I obsess about...
IMG_0878IMG_0879IMG_0885
Food Labels...Bleach...Blogging...
I obsess about food labels.
I read every label before I buy it, (unless I already KNOW what's in it.)
I won't buy stuff with Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil or beef products.
I have issues.

I am obsessed with bleach.
I bleach EVERYTHING, EVERY DAY!
I bleach my kitchen, my counters, my doorknobs, my toliets, my sinks, my clothes, (only the whites,) my patio.
I LOVE bleach.
I have issues.

I obsessed with blogging.
You already know that.
I have issues.

My Bad Habit...
IMG_0876 IMG_0883
Glasses in my bedroom...Coffee...
I have a bad habit of taking a glass of water with me every night to bed.
I typically don't drink it, but I like it to be there.
Usually I accumulate about five or six glasses on my dresser before taking them downstairs.

I have a bad habit of drinking coffee.
I drink too much of it and spend WAY too much money on it.

Something that causes me anxiety...
Oh, but there are so many things.
IMG_0880 IMG_0891
Money...My Schedule...
I have anxiety about money.
Most people do; I however, am particularily inept when it comes to dealing with money. I am getting MUCH better though, now that I HAVE to.

I have anxiety about my Schedule.
This is NOTHING compared to what it will look like when school starts and I add a whole shit load of other things to it like, volunteering and three soccer games a week, and three piano lessons a week, and chess club and PTA meetings and shit. August actually looks like a DREAM compared to what September will.

Luckily, I have these:
IMG_0881
Xanex.
Oh, how I adore Xanex.



9 Comments:

Blogger Leska McCall said...

So how much fabric crap have you ruined b/c you got bleach on it? I've lost count, but don't care. I loves me the Clorox. And the new pen gel thing......I don't have to use q-tips anymore!
With you on the food labels. I've gotten lots of flak on mine food thing today. You know what?....Don't care. that's me.

Friday, August 05, 2005 12:26:00 PM  
Blogger SassyFemme said...

Do you know that almost every time I grocery shop and I think about buying something with partially hydrogenated soybean oil in it, I think of something you wrote in your blog awhile ago, something to the effect of, "that shit will kill you", and I have to laugh, and rethink whether or not I really want it. The effect you have that you don't even know about! :)

Love the smell of bleach, bothers me though because of too many bouts of bronchitis. I also tend to forget to bring my glass of water down in the morning. Unfortunately, too many times the cat finds it and knocks it over!

Friday, August 05, 2005 2:45:00 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Well thank God Sassy. That shit WILL kill you. It's bad, bad, bad.
I'm glad I can help the world a little bit...letting people know of the dangers of PHSO.

Friday, August 05, 2005 3:24:00 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Nikki and sisters,
No thanks is needed.
That is so nice that you would take a moment to pop over here and say so.
I'm still working on my tribute post to Sarah. I hope that you are all hanging in there. Much love.

Friday, August 05, 2005 3:26:00 PM  
Blogger BonnyT said...

I'm banned from bleach usage in our house...

Any tricks on how you can hide it or de-bleach it from a carpet? :(

Yeah..that's right...I'm a splasher...:(

Friday, August 05, 2005 7:25:00 PM  
Blogger CrackerLilo said...

Love, love, love your photo illustrations.

Love my Clorox Bleach Pen a little too much, too. But it's just so dang cool! A perfect little hit of bleach, right where you want it!

And Gwen Stefani's got some abs on her...

Saturday, August 06, 2005 11:33:00 AM  
Blogger CrackerLilo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, August 06, 2005 11:33:00 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Clorox is the shit. Don't care what anyone says. :)

Saturday, August 06, 2005 12:37:00 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

I like bleach, too, especially since my son is having a time with the uh, poop learning. Ugh. Oh, and coffee is good for you!

Sunday, August 07, 2005 7:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home