Monday, August 01, 2005

Just a little photo blogging

IMG_0846
This is my new RSG shirt that I bought from Shaun's CafePress shop.
He designed it for me.
He is awesome!
My boobs look lopsided though. I don't think they are, I think it's the way I was standing.

I mentioned that my friends Darcy and Angie and I went to the Portland Brewers Festival last Friday. I wanted to post some of the photos from that little fun filled evening.

Angie had the great idea of parking on the other side of the river from where the festival was going on; you know, to save the $4.00 in parking.

This is the motherfucking staircase that I had to climb BEFORE even walking across the six mile long bridge to the other side. I was exhausted just from climbing the stairs.
IMG_0848
This would be the six mile bridge we walked across. It goes over the Willamette River.
IMG_0852
That's the Brew Fest over there on the other side. The tall building in the background in the US Bank Building or "Big Pink" as it's called. It's the tallest building in Portland.
IMG_0851
Here is looking North. The two towers on the right are the Portland Convention Center. Straight ahead is the Rose Garden where the Blazers play. They suck.
IMG_0853
Here we are at the Brew Fest. From left to right is Debra, (she's a good friend of Darcy's,) Darcy, Angie and me. My favorite beer was a passionfruit beer from Hawaii. Yummy. I like girly beer. Darcy is the beer connoisseur. She knows a lot about beer and even makes it herself.
IMG_0867a
So I just thought I would share.

11 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Love the RSG Shirt gurl!!! Nic pics 2!! Damn thats a lot of steps to climb!! But the pics are soo nice!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 4:31:00 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

great shirt! i love your town so much... my son lived there for a while. just a lovely place. did you try any old rasputin or blue star wheat beer? those are beers from our local brewery-north coast brewing of fort bragg, calif.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 8:15:00 AM  
Blogger Sublime said...

Wow! A passionfruit beer? Sounds wonderful! What is it called?

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger pack of 2 said...

I like your RSG shirt Woo. And your boobs like fine;).

Angie

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 10:48:00 AM  
Blogger LeLo said...

Passionfruit beer? Yummers! You know I'm going to look for some of that!

p.s. nice shirt!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 1:45:00 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

Since YOU brought it up, I guess I was looking a little too close and I thought your bra strap was on the OUTSIDE of the shirt ~ hence the lopsided booby feeling ~ but then I realized it was your purse strap.

It looks like a fun time was had by all!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 2:09:00 PM  
Blogger pack of 2 said...

I meant your boobs "look" fine, Woo. I need to proof read myself. I'm getting as bad as d. :)

Angie

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 3:07:00 PM  
Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

LOVE the shirt!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 4:36:00 PM  
Blogger Johnny Blogger said...

The boobs are ok...trust me, I'm not the king of SouthEast Africa for nothing.

Dr. H.O. Potamus

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 6:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool shirt!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 7:44:00 AM  
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

You look great!
Looks like a nice to place to live.
And Beer! Yay! I love beer!
I have to say I love the beer in Canada, it tastes much better than ours.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 11:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home