Friday, December 02, 2005

Happy Friday

I can't play SPF this week, because if I did what I wanted to do, I'm afraid I would be questioned by the Secret Service.

I don't really have anything to blog about.

I'm tired because I stayed up late and had to get up early to have DD#1 to chess club by 7:00 AM.

I have to go to my glamorous waitressing job today for the first time in over a week; I was sick last weekend, so sick I couldn't go to work and cough all over the nice people I wait on.

It's been raining like crazy and I'm sick of it already. The weatherperson called for snow yesterday but it never materialized. They lie.

I got some of the Christmas stuff out last night before watching the very suprising Survivor. I have to say, I'm a bit disappointed in Stephenie. I really liked her at first and now she's just an arrogant bitch. I'm rooting for Cindy or Raif. I like Cindy, she's cute; and Raiff, well he's family, so I'm all for him, (and he cried when he saw his Mama.)

Ginger is doing well on the potty training. She even sits by the door and barks now when she wants to go outside. She's so damn cute.

My love life sucks. I don't think that I'm good at being in relationships, I always seem to say or do the wrong things. Sometimes I think that I just don't deserve to be in the kind of relationship that I want, either that or that kind of relationship just doesn't exist. I'm very difficult to be in a relationship with; I'm opinionated, argumentative, I'm always right, and I think that the world revolves around me, (it does, doesn't it?) I've been told that I look for the negative in my significant other; I assume the worst. I don't know if that's true or not, but I do know that I base my thoughts and decisions based on what has happened in the past. Does that mean I hold a grudge? I don't know about that either; I guess I look at it as being cautious and protective.

I do have a hard time finding fault in myself. But it's easy for me to blame myself; does that make any sense at all?

Anyway, busy weekend coming up: DD#1 has a choir concert and basketball game, DD#2 has a soccer game, and DD#3 turns SEVEN on Sunday! Plus I need to fit in working and trying to finish up Christmas shopping.

Hope you all have a lovely, wonderful weekend!

11 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Damn, that is a busy ass weekend. You are a good mom, girl.

Friday, December 02, 2005 10:02:00 AM  
Blogger pack of 2 said...

Hello Woo. I've had some kind of "funk" for the last week too. It's better than it was but it doesn't seem to want to leave all the way. About 75% of the people at work have it too. We're lovely there.

We are still rooting for Steph to go all the way. I think she's just getting her game on. We also like Raif, he's a sweet boy. I hate the one's where they bring in the family members....always makes me cry. I can't believe there are only three episodes left. I was very happy about the elimination last night. What a fucker he was.

Things will get better for you. Kiss Ginger and touch her nose for me.

Ang

Friday, December 02, 2005 10:19:00 AM  
Blogger pack of 2 said...

You are not bad in relationships...what you have is a very difficult situation that has created much mistrust. You are a lovely woman & I hope you find what you are looking for...love & security...there is nothing wrong with wanting that.

I am still wanting Stephanie to win:)

Love you,

Shel

Friday, December 02, 2005 12:09:00 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Girl we are so much alike it is scary. So, the world can't revolve around you because it is busy revolving around me!! :)

I watched Survivor for the first time in about 4 weeks. I'm with you. I don't like Stephenie. She came off as a total biotch.

Friday, December 02, 2005 12:29:00 PM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

Would you listen to pack of 2? SHE IS A WISE WISE WISE WOMAN!

And coming from someone who listened to you tell me things and read a few things...uh YOU are not the hard person to be with. You may be some of those things, but you're also very fucking smart and watchful. NOW IF YOU WOULD JUST LISTEN TO YOUR DAMN SELF and do what your head knows is right and stop thinking with your clit you would do SO much better.

WHOA I just got a headrush from the elevation of my soapbox.

Yeah, sorry. I'll just shut up.

Oh and...I blame your funk on Gwen.

Friday, December 02, 2005 12:35:00 PM  
Blogger paul said...

my dad read the little house on the prairie series to me and my sisters when we were little. such interesting stories.

i love the song galileo by the indego girls.

madonna is so sexy.

i am currently obsessed with the song crazy on you by heart and crazy in love by eminem.

what dreams may come is very interesting and thought provoking and visually wonderful.

i eat up the harry potter series.

i enjoy playing the piano.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE buffy the vampire slayer.

happy friday to you too.

Friday, December 02, 2005 5:32:00 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

I think I do sort of the same relationship things. I've had some of the same problems in my current relationship as I had with my EX, but Mr. Current is truly an absolute angel (yah, know, once I get past whatever is pissing me off) I know it's alot of my tendencies. I'm big on playing out imaginary conversations in my head that NEVER happen. I've had to work hard at not bringing up past shit when we have fights too.

Anyhow, have a great weekend! I know how it is with the kids & sports.

Friday, December 02, 2005 9:26:00 PM  
Blogger Syd said...

Good lord woman, when would you have time for this love life?

You keep giving that love and attention to those DDs and good things will return to you. I'm totally convinced that good things come back to those who deserve it.

Unfortunately, I'm not as confident that the miserable fuckers in this world always get what they deserve. Of course that's when we need to help life along a little bit. **evil grin**

Saturday, December 03, 2005 11:00:00 AM  
Blogger Deadly Female said...

Have a good weekend too - even though it sounds like a busy one

Saturday, December 03, 2005 3:14:00 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

I don't even know how to play chess.

You'll get the relationship crap figured out one day. The world DOES revolve around you. ;)

Sunday, December 04, 2005 6:27:00 AM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Oh hell!
What happened with LBCG???
I am worried about you!
And believe me, you are not the only one that thinks the world revolves around you. My husband makes that statement to me A LOT. I just tell him being an only child is my excuse.
He doesn't buy it.

Sunday, December 04, 2005 3:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home