Monday, December 05, 2005

Tell me what you think...

UPDATE: I answered!!!

I stole this from Valerie and thought it was super cute.

Below is a list; tell me what you think of ME.

Pick ONE from each pair that you think describes me the best & leave it in the comments. Then copy this and post it in your own journal to see how your friends view you.

* dominant or submissive; dominant
* logical or intuitive; both, leaning towards logical
* social or loner; social
* kinky or vanilla; kinky
* cute or sophisticated; I think I'm sophisticated...LBCG says I just THINK I'm sophisticated.
* kitten or puppy; puppy
* warm flannel sheets or sleek satin; flannel, I hate being cold.
* leader or follower; leader
* quiet or talkative; talkative
* spontaneous or planned; planned
* football or chess; I'd rather play chess than footbal but I'd rather watch football than chess.
* hiking or golfing; I really don't do EITHER, and I know I'm a lesbian and am suppossed to like hiking, but hello???? Golfing involves driving around in a cart drinking beer... golf.
* tequila or vodka; vodka, definitely
* top or bottom; top, top, top!!!!!
* barefoot or shoes; shoes, I don't like being barefoot
* jeans or Dockers; jeans
* tender or rough; tender
* aware or dreamy; aware, except while I'm sleeping
* cool or geek; I'm cool but can do geeky things

I think Pissy was the closest to getting them all right; must have been the three nights we spent sleeping next to eachother at Kristines!

15 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

I'm not sure that I want to go first. In many cases, I would choose BOTH! But - being the brave girl I am - I will give this a try:

submissive, intuitive, social, kinky, cute, PUPPY, sleek satin, follower, talkative, planned, football, hiking, vodka, bottom, shoes, jeans, tender, aware, cool

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 5:37:00 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

Well, since we go so way back and all, I should ace this:

dominant
intuitive
social
kinky
cute
puppy
flannel
leader
talkative
spontaneous
football (even though your girl plays chess, I know; maybe just cause I'm a football girl)
hiking
vodka
top
barefoot
jeans
tender
aware
cool

How did I do?

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 7:16:00 AM  
Blogger Syd said...

What the hell-

dominant, intuitive, social, vanilla, cute, puppy, flannel, leader, talkative, spontaneous, football, hiking, vodka, top, shoes, neither- but I'll go with jeans, tender, aware, cool

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 8:02:00 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

OK, here goes. Hope I don't suck.

Dominant
Intuitive
Social
Kinky
Cute
Puppy
Flannel
Leader
Quiet
Spontaneous
Football
Hiking
Vodka
Top
Barefoot
Jeans
Tender
Aware
Cool

I will post this. Should be interesting the responses I get. LOL

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 8:05:00 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Dr. S. said...

* dominant
* intuitive
* social
* kinky
* cute
* kitten
* sleek satin
* leader
* talkative
* spontaneous
* football
* golfing
* vodka
* top
* shoes
* jeans
* rough
* aware
* cool

***FUN!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 11:37:00 AM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

* dominant
* logical
* social
* kinky
* cute
* puppy
* warm flannel sheets
* leader
* talkative
* planned
* chess
* hiking
* vodka
* top
* shoes
* jeans
* tender
* aware
* cool

Holy shit, I am nervous on this one. Hope I got most of them right anyways!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 12:58:00 PM  
Blogger pack of 2 said...

I hope I do well at this considering I know you IRL & lived with you for several years...I just wasn't paying enough attention to your sexual habits...LOL!

* dominant or submissive
* logical or intuitive
* social or loner
* kinky or vanilla
* cute or sophisticated
* kitten or puppy
* warm flannel sheets or sleek satin
* leader
* talkative
* planned
* chess
* hiking
* vodka
* top
* shoes
* Dockers
* tender
* aware
* cool

I am unsure about dockers or jeans but it seems like you don't wear jeans as much as I do so I'll go with dockers.

Shelly

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 1:02:00 PM  
Blogger Whyme said...

Oh tough one....and I will prolly be all wrong. But this sounds like fun....

Dominant
Logical
Social
Kinky ;)
Cute
Puppy
Flannel
Leader
Talkative
Planned
Football
Hiking
Tequila
Top
Barefoot
Jeans
Tender
Aware
Cool (with a small dash of geek)

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 4:48:00 PM  
Blogger SassyFemme said...

Dang, I never got to do it before you answered! Fun reading it though.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 5:43:00 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

Dammit! I was too late.

Oh well, I stole it from you :-)

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 9:38:00 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

WOOO HOOOO to me!
I did have an unfair advantage I guess but AT LEAST I PAID ATTENTION to DETAIL those 3 days I was with you, you HAB!
I heart you.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 6:42:00 AM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

And you are CUTE..and there is NOTHING wrong with that!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 6:43:00 AM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

I'm not even going to justify this quiz by playing.

I know you on levels...like an onion...I know you. ;)

Your card is in the mail HAB.

Come see me for New Years?

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 11:52:00 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

That was super fun.
Kristine, you stop it...you're going to have people thinking nasty thoughts

RE: New Years, I think YOU should come visit me; it's your turn!!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 4:22:00 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Speaking of XMAS cards..I still didn't get yours. It takes damn forever for anything to get to hillbilly land..Mine went out in the mail today! FINALLY!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 6:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home