Thursday, February 16, 2006

Changes that change my waistline...

Okay, so I've been through some changes as of late.
They started during the holidays, I got through them and then made my very strict New Years Resolutions which were to:

1. Start smoking regularly
2. Drink more alcohol and
3. Eat higher fat foods

Sounds easy enough, doesn't it?
Yes, 2006 was going to be the year for me; I was not going to set myself up for disapointment, I would SUCCEED at my reslolutions.

So what did I do? Well I got sick with the flu (thanks W,) and couldn't drink OR smoke (loser,) and didn't feel like eating. Had some difficult emotional issues which made me not feel like eating, and then a while later, I fell in love.

Do you know what happens when you fall in love?
You stop eating.

For two weeks I did not eat, and as a result my size 4 jeans and pants were falling off of me. I had to pull my belt tight on my work pants to keep them from showing my underwear.
I refuse to buy size 2 pants (based on the principle that no one should be a size two, period,) and figured I would start eating again someday.

Well that day came sometime last week and now I can't STOP eating.
Soon I'm going to be as big as a house and then I'll be depressed because I'm so damn fat.
I've been eating non-stop and NOT healthy food, no way.
Cookies, candy, and cheesecake. Yes, cheesecake that I baked my own self just because I wanted to EAT it.

I'm not really sure what the moral of this story is except to say that no one should ever take any kind of dieting advice from me.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Q said...

I need to fall in love, ASAP!!! I am trying desperately to get back into my size 4 (ok, I'd take size 6 right now) jeans!!!

So um, where does one go to find someone to fall in love with again? It's been so long for me...help a'sistah out, will you? :-)

Ok, can I just say that I'm so happy you're in love!

Thursday, February 16, 2006 3:25:00 PM  
Blogger the determined dieter said...

When I was straight (yes, I am an RSG too) I was super obsessed with my weight, because men are, well I'm sorry, but most of them want a skinny chick. The ladies are not so fussy (at least in my experience) so when I fell in love with a girl I began eating everything in the house. And I still am.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 3:56:00 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Cristin: Don't hate me cuz I can't eat... and BTW, when I was where you are in the baby making stage I was 25 pounds heavier.

Adrienne: You're lovely just the way you are.

SoozieQ: Ditto on the lovliness for you girl; if your hubs doesn't straighten up, I might have to find you a nice girl to marry.

Gena: Yeah for fellow RSG's!!!! I believe you are correct about girls not caring as much; I know I don't, I just happen to be this size, I don't work at it!

Thursday, February 16, 2006 4:09:00 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

Well shit. I miss being a size 2.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 7:08:00 PM  
Blogger LeLo said...

I have zero concept of being a size 2. Zero. I've never been one. Not even in junior high. I think the smallest size I can ever remember being was a 9. Wow.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 8:46:00 PM  
Blogger pack of 2 said...

You say that again & I'm gonna come over & kick your size 4 ass!


LMAO:)

Shelly

Thursday, February 16, 2006 9:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home