Friday, February 24, 2006

I got tagged

I got tagged by Curly Girl. Curly Girl rocks and I heart her. I only wish she didn't live in cold Chicago and lived here so she and I could go to gay bars and drink martinis.

Usually I'm not good at responding to meme's, but today I have a little time on my hands as I got abandoned by my HG because she needed to do yardwork...(boo-hoo, I've been crying for hours and hours...)

So here it goes.

4 jobs I've had:
1. flight attendant
2. glamorous waitress
3. certified birth doula (go here if you don't know what this is)
4. restaurant manager

4 movies I can watch over and over:
1. Gone With The Wind
2. Shining Through
3. Working Girl
4. The Shawshank Redemption

4 places I've lived:
1. Danville, Pennsylvania
2. Alexandria, Virginia
3. Margate, Florida
4. Portland, Oregon

4 tv shows I love:
1. The L Word
2. Alias
3. Weeds
4. The Sopranos

4 places I've vacationed:
1. Key West, Florida
2. Acapulco, Mexico
3. Jamaica (several places)
4. Carribean cruise (western carribean)

4 of my favorite dishes (make that FOOD):
1. Beef Stroganoff (except that I don't eat beef anymore.)
2. Gnocci
3. Salmon
4. chocolate in any form

4 places I would rather be right now:
1. Here with my HG
2. There with my HG
3. Somewhere with my HG
4. Anywhere with my HG

I'm tagging Krista, Anna, and Patti-cake because they are all newer readers and I'm just evil that way.

6 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

You were a flight attendant? God love ya, darlin.

Friday, February 24, 2006 6:11:00 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

A doula, awesome! I had one when I had my 2nd daughter (the only one not induced) and she was great!

I love The L Word too.

Friday, February 24, 2006 6:53:00 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

YOU ARE A DOULA!!!!!

Dude. If I were going to have another one, I'd so fly your ass out here to be my birthing bitch. Totally.

Friday, February 24, 2006 9:14:00 PM  
Blogger the determined dieter said...

Beef Stroganoff is the shiznit.

Friday, February 24, 2006 11:21:00 PM  
Blogger annabkrr said...

Well, thank you RSG! I haven't played tag since I was a child! I'll on this right away, ma'am, yes ma'am!

Sunday, February 26, 2006 7:20:00 AM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Okay I am off to accept the Tag :) Wow a flight attendant.. and a Doula. You wear a coat of many colors chickie :)

Monday, February 27, 2006 7:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home