Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Lame blogger

I've been a lame blogger. Sorry about that. Tomorrow I'll post another Ask RSG topic, so if you have a burning question, be sure to leave a comment and I'll address it.

I want to take a moment to let all of you know just how much I heart you.
You are all the greatest people, and I love having you as a part of my cyber and real life.

I know I haven't been very forthright with information regarding my HG (yes, Nikki, it does stand for Hottie Girlfriend.) I wanted to be careful to TRY to protect feelings of certain people in my (past) life. I will tell you all that she is the greatest and I've never been happier in my entire life. She rocks my world every single day and continues to amaze and surprise me in how wonderful that she is. I'm a very lucky, blessed, and grateful woman.

Here's a nice photo of us,
IMG_2077

All for now.
I'll return tomorrow night to answer some of your burning questions.

19 Comments:

Blogger hemlock said...

Great pic RSG. You guys look so comfy and happy.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 6:25:00 AM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

So glad your happy.
So, so glad for you.
What a fabulous picture!!
So cute.
You lil' lesbian girls are HOT.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 6:35:00 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

That is a great picture of you hot girls. :)

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 7:06:00 AM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Wow you guys make a great couple! I think it is great that you are trying to be respectful of other people's feelings but you also have the right to Share Your Joy

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 8:08:00 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

It is so nice to see you this happy.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 11:19:00 AM  
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

Doe she know how lucky she is??

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 11:51:00 AM  
Blogger LeLo said...

OMG. You're even dressing alike.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 1:59:00 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Lelo, I'll have you know that my blouse is chiffon and Champagne colored.

HG's blouse is WHITE and cotton.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 2:38:00 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Wow. You guys look absolutely perfect together!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 2:42:00 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Lelo, I'll have you know that my blouse is chiffon and Champagne colored.

HG's blouse is WHITE and cotton.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 3:56:00 PM  
Blogger SassyFemme said...

You two are one of the cutest looking couples I've ever seen! Honest!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 5:05:00 PM  
Blogger Chickie said...

Yeah, what Pissy Britches said!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 5:36:00 PM  
Blogger LeLo said...

Chiffon, cotton, yeah yeah yeah.

I'm waiting to hear about matching tattoos at the nape of your necks.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 9:22:00 PM  
Blogger Gregg said...

:-)

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 9:54:00 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

So, the MILF was all pissed at her baby daddy yesterday, and she said she was going to call up RSG, and I told her it was TOO LATE. "Sorry girlfriend," I said. "She already found a hottie." :)

Thursday, March 02, 2006 6:37:00 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Kami: Oh, there is always rooms for the MILF!

Thursday, March 02, 2006 7:18:00 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

LOL. Oh, and that time your bra strap was out, AT LEAST IT WAS BLACK!

Thursday, March 02, 2006 7:42:00 AM  
Blogger its just ME said...

OMG! She is a HG!!
You two are just the best lookin couple, too cute!!

I think you two and Shangie are the best lookin 'female' couples I've ever seen!! And I've seen quite a few, so thats a REAL BIG compliment LOL

Thursday, March 02, 2006 1:21:00 PM  
Blogger pack of 2 said...

THANKS litlsassy:)

Shangie:)

Thursday, March 02, 2006 6:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home