Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Get over it

One step forward on the relationship road. And then suddenly...
One step back.
Or should I call it the relationship roller coaster?
Or maybe the relationship merry-go-round, because it seems we just go around and around and around.

My problem: I have issue with her ex being involved in our relationship on so many levels and in so many ways.

Her response: "Get over it."
Hmmm.

I said, "okay, I'll get over it." And thought to myself, I'm not quite sure how LONG that will take. It could be when hell freezes over (excepting that I don't believe in hell.) It could be never, I really don't know.

So here we are; right back where we were.

Do we take some more "space?" (Works until we spend any amount of time together; then we are right back to being madly in love, desperately needing each other and wanting to be together all of the time until I get pissed off about something to do with her ex being involved in some way in our relationship and then we're at the beginning again.)

Do we call the whole thing off? (Tried that before; doesn't work so well either, she's sick, I'm sick, we're both miserable.)

Do we just say "fuck it" and get married? (Of course, this means that I will have to "get over it" and as I addressed earlier, I'm not sure how long that will take.)

Oh the troubles of a lesbian relationship in limbo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Blogger said...

Read this post:

http://voixdemichele.blogspot.com/2005/05/hearts-with-scars-are-stronger-hearts.html

Now, I think 'ol Michelle was a lesbian for awhile because she blogs about this girl she was going to spend her life with but the so failed at the organic farming bit even though poor Michelle put her heart and soul into the relationship. Michelle seems to be wanting a man relationship now-possibly just done with the woman thing. Maybe she is bisexual? Howard Stearn claims there is no such thing. Either way, the post is awesome and I think you would enjoy it.

Dr. H.O. Potamus

Thursday, May 26, 2005 9:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home