Monday, May 02, 2005

My lovely, but confused girlfriend

She really hates it when I refer to her that way; and she really hates it when I write about her and our relationship; especially about sex and when we argue...("why don't you go BLOG about it"!)

I tell her that it is creative freedom and that she will just have to live with it. But to be fair, and because I care tremendously about our relationship and keeping in equitable and co-creating and in order for her to have proper retaliation (a little quid pro quo,) I have set her up with her very own blog!

Now I have posted the first post but please tune in to what my lovely, but confused girlfriend has to say, I'm sure it will be great. She really is very lovely.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pissy Britches said...

WOO HOOOOO! I left her a 2nd comment!

Monday, May 02, 2005 6:28:00 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

hmm..nice, but will she write in her blog? :-)

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 1:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RSG, you are a riot! I can't wait to see what your LBCG says about you...you may have just opened a veritable lesbian Pandora's box (pun not quite intended ;-)

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 2:15:00 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

She will be hooked...
but it's great therapy...

are you going to be able though to take the criticism if she should vent also? haha if she pisses ya you can always change the password lmao and not tell her so she can't post anymore....omg i'm hateful!

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 2:42:00 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Valerie: I really am hoping that my LBCG will write in her blog soon, I think she will...
little sister: Pandora's BOX...very CUTE!
Kimmyk:I can take the criticism because frankly I don't ever do anything that warrants any criticism; well that's what I like to tell people anyway!

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 3:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home