Saturday, April 23, 2005

We do not discriminate based on your sexual preferences

Had my orientation today for my very glamorous waitressing job.
In the eight years since I've had a job outside of my home, things have changed a bit. When I was working in the business world, sexual harassment was just beginning to be taken seriously. It was the post-Anita Hill/pre-Monica Lewinsky days.

Well...I was required to watch an entire video about sexual harassment and what is appropriate and inappropriate in the workplace, ya-da ya-da ya-da.

Also a required lesson was learning about all of the ways my new company can't discriminate against me, their new glamorous waitress. I was happy to learn that they can't discriminate against me based on my sexual preferences.

This tickled my funny bone.

I was imagining someone asking me,
"So, Recovering Straight Girl, what is your sexual preference?"

And me saying something very, very, very nasty like,
"Well, I generally prefer it when my girlfriend licks my clit while she's fingering my pussy, but I do like other things as well; that's just what I prefer."

Do you think that's what they mean by sexual preferences? I'm just glad that they can't discriminate against me for it... whew, what a relief!

6 Comments:

Blogger Big Heavy said...

don't forget the little finger up the bum.

Monday, April 25, 2005 2:05:00 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

I was going to add that, but I thought I would sound too nasty!

Monday, April 25, 2005 4:36:00 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

I was going to add that, but I thought I would sound too nasty!

Monday, April 25, 2005 4:36:00 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Hi Recovering Straight Lady!
Thanks for visiting my blog! You are one crazy funny limbo lesbo! Love it!

Monday, April 25, 2005 6:09:00 PM  
Blogger Big Heavy said...

too nasty? what's that? is that like too much fun? or too much money?

you can relax here, that's what its for. time to run with the big girls now.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 10:08:00 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

You're right Big Heavy...no holding back for me now!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 10:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home