Monday, April 25, 2005

My barking dog (as oppossed to my screaming pussy)

I am going to go completely fucking insane.

My 14 year old Maltese dog is driving me there with her incessant barking. I don't know what the hell is going on with her but she WON'T STOP BARKING.

The advice that I have received from my trusty friends on the internet are that she is probably gone severely senile or had some sort of doggy stroke. Whatever she has had happen, does not compare to the pain that I am enduring because of it.

She just looks at me and barks.

I let her outside, and she barks.

I bring her inside, and she barks.

I ask her what she wants, and she looks at me like I'm fucking crazy, walks around in circles, and then barks.

It's not the kind of bark that says, "There's an intruder you idiot," nor is it a, "I hear something that you don't," or "Timmy has fallen in the well" but more like "I have something to say, and you're not fucking listening."

I have some Xanex, but I'm not sure if I should give it to her, or me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home