Sunday, August 21, 2005

All my bags are packed

and I'm ready to go.

But I needed to let everyone know that I'm okay and my stuff got done. Only because my Mom who rocks came over and helped me.

I am leaving on a jet plane tonight after my shift at my glamorous waitressing job.

I am flying to Atlanta, then Pittsburgh, then driving back to Oregon with my little brother.

I'll be home in a week.

I have my laptop and I will look for hotels with wireless so that I can keep up with all of y'all, (still workin on my southern to get ready for Pissy...)

Wish me luck!
Be good,
stay safe
you all have a great week!

7 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Have a fan-fucking-tastic trip. Say hi to the Steelers for me while you are in Da Burgh. :)

Sunday, August 21, 2005 12:56:00 PM  
Blogger The Merry Widow said...

Have fun! And remember, I might be hanging out with boys, but you'll always be my #1 girlfriend!!!

Sunday, August 21, 2005 5:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow your busy!

Monday, August 22, 2005 12:13:00 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Be safe and have fun!

Monday, August 22, 2005 4:18:00 AM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

OH HELLNO
You are gonna be in Atlanta and not come see me!
That is only a few hours away!
Now, I am gonna have to cry.
Just kidding!
I lv you! Have a safe trip and fun trip!

Monday, August 22, 2005 8:50:00 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Have a great week!

Monday, August 22, 2005 11:05:00 AM  
Blogger Sublime said...

Have a wonderful trip. Take the time to simply enjoy the moments of freedom and companionship of your brother. I usually find that trips like this are priceless and hard to duplicate.

Monday, August 22, 2005 11:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home