Saturday, August 13, 2005

Stuff Portrait Friday... On Saturday

Sorry my blogging friends on the internet, I just couldn't get it together to do SPF on Friday. But better late than never I always say!
My Ride
2004 Honda Pilot
I've only had it a few months and I LOVE it. It drives like a dream, fits all of my kids plus their friends and it's great to go on small trips!
My New Fucking  Ride
One Mile Away
IMG_0895
This is the "town" part of town. The original town.
The building that you're looking at used to be the train station. It currently is a coffee shop, The Chamber of Commerce and City Hall, and a paint your own pottery place. A new City Hall/Library is being built a block away, it should be very nice when it is all finished.
IMG_0896
This is the "new" part of town with my very favorite ammenity: Target.
I had to take this picture while turning. The car behind me was beeping at me...hee-hee!
IMG_0892
This is just a picture of the street where I live. It's very pretty, well kept, nice little place.

The reason I like to live here is because we have great schools, great activities, and my kids have always lived here.
It would truly easier for me to move to another town where people didn't know me and didn't spend their time gossiping about me, but I could not do that to my children.
They love it here, it is their home, therefore it is mine as well.
Everyone else can just get over it!

Hope everyone has a fab weekend; I'm off to my glamorous waitressing job!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

Ooooh, I like the ride. And of course, I'm always a fan of Target. Love it. Hate Store W.

Saturday, August 13, 2005 8:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome ride, RSG!

I understand that the needs of your daughters override your need to get out of Dodge...and I honor you for it. It take a real woman to withstand that grief! LOL @ the beeping car behind you ;-)

And, as I do for my pal Monty, I wish you much much $$$ on your glamorous waitressing job...you deserve it, sweetie!

Cool pix...love the neighborhood!

Saturday, August 13, 2005 10:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just in case, I wish you much $$$$$$$$$$$$... :)

Saturday, August 13, 2005 10:47:00 PM  
Blogger Johnny Blogger said...

I understand how you feel and I empathize. Neighbors go by my Owossa and I can see them slow down, crane their necks and mouth “oh those bags of shit in the trees on that person’s property.” I feel terrible about it but my landlord won’t fix the septic so it has to get propelled as far as a hippo can throw it and sometimes the plastic Rite Aid bags get caught up in the trees. Damn, I hate nosey gossiping neighbors.

Dr. H.O. Potamus

Sunday, August 14, 2005 8:11:00 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

like the ride!!! your neighborhood or "town" looks really cozy and homey!!!

Monday, August 15, 2005 4:09:00 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Ahhhhhhh TARGET! I love that damn place!:-)

Monday, August 15, 2005 5:55:00 AM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

So has that new ride got you laid yet?
hehee!
TARGET ROCKS!

Monday, August 15, 2005 6:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home