Friday, August 05, 2005

I was tagged by Valerie

A long time ago.
I told you Valerie I was working on it.
I'm a procrastinator.

So here we go, my Ten Turn On's and Turn Off's.

Turn On's
  1. Fancy Martini's with fancy names and sweet ingriedients.
  2. Really good food.
  3. Dancing.
  4. When it's cold: Candles burning and a fire in the fireplace.
  5. When it's hot: Candles burning outside, on the patio, with a cool breeze and a cool drink.
  6. Snuggling on the couch with someone I really like.
  7. Feeling a woman's smooth legs against mine.
  8. Going out and having fun with friends.
  9. Watching my kids do anything, (except fight...)
  10. Having a clean house.
    authors note: It was brought to my attention that I forgot one of my most important turn-on's, and I realized I forgot another, so I'm editing this bitch to be my 12 turn-ON's!
  11. GWEN FUCKING STEFANI.

Turn Off's

  1. Being broken up with.
  2. Racisim.
  3. Biggots.
  4. Soap Scum.
  5. Dirty baseboards.
  6. Dirty counters.
  7. Okay, dirty, messy houses in general.
  8. Laundry.
  9. Paying bills.
  10. The general public.

I tag Curly Girl, cuz, I like her and she can't sleep so she needs something to do while she's awake.

11 Comments:

Blogger crappyjazz said...

the general public ... that cracked me up ... hope you don't mind my visit, i'm on a blog cruise this morning, just checking out blogs linked from other blogs and well you know ... thanks

Saturday, August 06, 2005 4:46:00 AM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Ummmm...you forgot Gwen Stefani under "turn ons"
I had my friend burn me this kick ass CD for the drive up the mountain and it had her shit all over it. I was lovin it.

Saturday, August 06, 2005 6:21:00 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Hey RSG!!!

Great list. We have about 99% of things in common, have a great weekend!

Saturday, August 06, 2005 9:15:00 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Jujy: I will let you know, even though I don't eat beef, Nebraska probably has SOMETHING I can eat...

CrappyJazz: That's funny; I cruised through your site the other day... weird. Stop by anytime.

Pissy: I'm soooo gland you're back. You're right, I did forget MY GIRL. Okay, I'm going back and addding her. It's my blog, if I want 11 turn-on's, or even 12, that's my fucking perogative.

Danielle: thanks, you too.

Saturday, August 06, 2005 9:51:00 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

i SO love #10.
have a great weekend.

Saturday, August 06, 2005 10:31:00 AM  
Blogger pack of 2 said...

I CAN NOT believe that you forgot Gwen Fucking Stefani....she'll never marry you now Woo.

Angie

Saturday, August 06, 2005 12:26:00 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

LOL. I had completely forgotten that you hadn't done this list. Don't worry, SassyFemme tagged me with another and I haven't finished it yet. I'm having issues with it!

I'm with you on the candles!

Saturday, August 06, 2005 1:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, RSG - you're too young to be forgetting shit - especially GWEN FUCKING STEFANI! I'm not even gay and I wouldn't forget her!

Saturday, August 06, 2005 1:48:00 PM  
Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Did you think L-Word season 2 was as good as season 1? I really missed the "Marina" character to stir things up. I still plan to watch, though.

In keeping with the "dirty house" theme of your turn-offs...I can't stand that wet food left in the sink drain. My family thinks you can just rinse it down with no garbage disposal. I know it was edible food a few minutes before, and it is clean from being rinsed, but it gags me.

Saturday, August 06, 2005 7:39:00 PM  
Blogger Her Daddy's Eyes said...

Gwen Stefani...yum!

Great Blog!

~Eyes

Sunday, August 07, 2005 9:03:00 AM  
Blogger Johnny Blogger said...

I've seen a pic of Gwen on your website and some recent mag cover. I'd definetely do 'er but I'm guessing due to the love affair all the L-words have for her that she doesn't go with hippo's. I dated-well more than dated, a B-word girl before and I didn't know she was B until I went into a party in a friends studio and she was on the bed making out with 2 other chicks while everybody else was non-chalantly eating chili dogs and drinking beer all around.
Oh the days of yore

Dr. H.O. Potamus

Sunday, August 07, 2005 11:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home