Thursday, December 22, 2005

My Holiday Wish for You

I want to get you all something for the Holidays! Since I don't have all of your addresses, I'll just have to hope that Santa gets my wishes for you in time...

First to the Woo's: I wish that you would win Powerball so that you could buy a big farm where you could adopt a whole bunch of dogs and cats who need homes; and for a job, you could play video games professionally!

Lishy: No more dickhead husbands, THREE caret diamond earrings, and all the cheesecake you can eat without gaining any weight.

To my HAB's:
Pissy: I wish for you a huge collection of Coach purses in every color of the rainbow, (so that you can share with Lil Miss Pissy and Gran Sissy.)

Kristine: I wish for you an endless supply of lenses for the D-70, and a sexy photographer assistant named Bambi.

Shaun: The latest photoshop with every clip art known to man, your own computer, and turns with Kristines sexy assistant named Bambi.

Blu: Lots of money in Grants and Scholarships so that you can keep going to school as long as you like and learn as much as you want!

Little Sister: Lots of sexy dresses and shoes to go out to fun places with Mr. Wonderful.

Curly: The most wonderful boyfriend in the world who does not have a girlfriend and loves all the things that you do; and a new car with tires that won't blow out in Ohio. Oh, and for your student loan company to tell you to forget about paying them back!

D: New next door neighbors, and that Nanny lady from television to come to live with you permanently.

LeLo: A gift card to Al's Garden Center with an unlimited amount on it.

Merry Widow: Acceptance to that accelerated medical school; the one that you can become a doctor in 18 months!

Mel: A huge donation to charity, a huge gift card to the bookstore, a trip to Aruba, and sex (preferably with me.)

SFG: A hurricane-proof house and a LONG trip to the spa to relax.

Kami: Coach purses and a cruise (maybe on Olivia,) for you and the MILF.

Jessica: State of the art video equipment (to do whatever with...) more nipple cozies, fondue chocolate, a house just for all your cats, and a new furnace.

SoozieQ: Heat in your work office, a postage meter, a personal dog trainer, and a state of the art cookie baking oven.

Adrienne: Warmth, no wedding drama, that Subaru that you want, and the right kind of cat food for your cat.

Jason: A laundry maid.

Sue and Charlotte: Jobs as professional travel critics...first stop, Olivia Cruise. (I'm going for a discounted group rate on the Olivia cruises)

Valerie: A satisfying and happy job that pays you what your worth. A move to Portland, and love.

Sassy: Great, high paying jobs for you and Fran, a beautiful new home in your new state, and a cruise on Olivia (maybe they'll give me a free cruise!)

SJ: exactly the kind of birth that you want.

Syd: State of the art cooking equipment and cooking lessons from the very cute Rachel Ray!

Cass: Lots of Pecan Pie! (Oh, and a cruise on Olivia...)

Kylz: A step stool and some new BBQ tongs, and an automatic sprinkler system.

If I left you out, it's because I couldn't think of anything or I accidently overlooked you but please know that I wish all of my blogging friends on the internet much love and peace during this Holiday season and throughout the New Year!

Hugs and Kisses to you and yours, from the RSG!

18 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

Hmmm, I'm going to have to go and Google Olivia Cruises. But the MILF and I would LOVE a cruise. Just us? No hubsbands? No kids? Sign me up. :) Thanks!

Friday, December 23, 2005 6:49:00 AM  
Blogger pack of 2 said...

Thanks for our wishes Woo. We would so love that!!! Merry Christmas and lots of love to you and the Mini Woo's.

Ang

Friday, December 23, 2005 8:10:00 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Angel: Of course, you got it! As long as you've been good!

Kami: Olivia is a cruise line for women only!!!

Woos: Back at you Ang!

Friday, December 23, 2005 9:05:00 AM  
Blogger pack of 2 said...

Are you working tonight? I get off @ 6ish and that movie is playing in Tigard now.

A.

Friday, December 23, 2005 9:09:00 AM  
Blogger Zoe said...

WAY TO MANIFEST, RSG.
I heart you so much!

Have you heard of Dr.Wayne Dyer yet? In his book/lecture/cd "The Power of Intention" he talks about exactly this- you think about what you want- not what you don't have, and you see yourself with what you need. Source manifests- I've used this to get through the last 5 years since my divorce and I'm still standing!

You are the best and I wish for you a wonderful holiday and Gwen Stefani!

Friday, December 23, 2005 9:41:00 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Woo: You have got to be kidding me????? We actually went to see it last night, LBCG is working tonight and we didn't think we would have another chance. Go see it with the Woo, it was absolutely awesome and very moving!

Friday, December 23, 2005 9:47:00 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Blu: I have actully see Dr. Wayne Dyer speak at my former church. He was amazing!

Friday, December 23, 2005 9:47:00 AM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

You fucking rock!
I love the XMAS Card. Thank you!
I ASK FOR ANOTHER COACH bag for XMAS. hahaha.
I heart you!
Merry XMAS to you and the girls and your mom and Ginger and your brother and LBCG and anyone else I forgot!
HUGS!

Friday, December 23, 2005 10:17:00 AM  
Blogger The Q said...

Thank you RSG!!! As I sit here in my giant, parka like jacket freezing my ass.

Can you make my dog trainer sexy like Kristine's assistant Bambi? That'd be really cool!

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Holiday!!

Friday, December 23, 2005 10:44:00 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Thanks RSG!! :)

I hope you and LBCG and your lovely daughters have a great holiday weekend!

Friday, December 23, 2005 3:24:00 PM  
Blogger Deadly Female said...

Have a peaceful and wonderful Christmas xx

Friday, December 23, 2005 3:43:00 PM  
Blogger Syd said...

THANK YOU, SUGAR. HOW SWEET OF YOU TO INCLUDE ME - AND YOU NAILED IT TOO. THAT WOULD BE A DREAM.

Friday, December 23, 2005 4:45:00 PM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

I love that you know your readers so well. We all love you so very much...

oh and Bambi says "hi sweetie...nice bra"

Friday, December 23, 2005 6:47:00 PM  
Blogger ComputerDiva said...

Merry Christmas RSG! I love reading your blog, and it so happens that your blog made it into my 12 Days Of Blog Christmas list.

www.mysisterrocks.com

Saturday, December 24, 2005 9:45:00 AM  
Blogger LeLo said...

Ah, man. That unlimited gift card at Al's Garden Supply has me salivating!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!! Could you get any frickin' nicer?!

I wish for you a new piddle-free Christmas tree skirt, a peaceful Christmas free of fights over greenies, and a new year full of lots of love, laughs and good times.

Saturday, December 24, 2005 4:12:00 PM  
Blogger Gregg said...

RSG- I hope you got everything you wanted for Christmas and much, much more. Thank you for your blog. It has brought me much amusement and evoked much thought over this past week.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannuka, or what ever holiday comes your way this year.

Sunday, December 25, 2005 9:41:00 AM  
Blogger Candy said...

Thank you lady!

I hope that you get a puppy who doesnt jump onto the counters or wizz on your bed!

Plus, lots of hot uh....action heh.

I really hope you and all your munchkins had a lovely holiday, smooches to you all.

Monday, December 26, 2005 3:15:00 AM  
Blogger SassyFemme said...

OMG, how freakin' sweet and thoughtful of you to think to include me in this, and what perfect wishes, too. You totally rock, RSG!

Friday, December 30, 2005 3:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home